Thorin *REQUESTED*

This imagine was requested by ejthefangirl Hope you like it!

I kinda felt like I was in trouble.I fell asleep on my night watch and of course,Thorin got mad.Really mad.He always got mad at you,even if you didn't do anything that would upset him or make him mad.He was insane and nobody knew why.And I was on my way to find out why.

'Thorin,can I talk to you?',I said calmly,trying not to upset him.He turned to me,with a sad expression.He nodded slowly.We started walking and we reached a place near a little river.I felt like I should start a conversation.'Listen,I know I am new to this company and I don't fit in perfectly,but can you at least act a little more polite because it makes me feel so lonely',I said.He didn't say anything,his head was down and he acted like he didn't hear anything.'Are you even listening?',I repeated,my voice getting louder.Again,he didn't say anything.I sighed loudly and was on my way back to the company when he grabbed my hand.'Please.Don't leave me',he said.I didn't understand what was happening.First he is rude and then he wants me to stay with him?'Why would I stay with you when you always yell at me and you always want me to stay away from you?',I said rather loudly.'Cause I love you.I know sometimes it doesn't look like that but I do.When I first set my eyes on you,I was amazed by your beauty.You are so kind and you would do anything for anyone in the company.But everytime I wanted to get close to you,I would do stupid things,like yell at you and I would distance myself from everyone.You changed me,in a weird way and I like it',he said,lookind deep into my eyes.'So all of this,yelling and distancing,because you like me?',I said my voice shaking slightly.Nobody ever told me words like 'I love you'.I was always focused on my work and discipline so I never cared about love,but hearing these words makes me feel all the butterflies in the world.And I really wanna see where this goes.

Kind of a cliffhanger but sorry today is my birthday yep and I am excited sooo...