Legolas

This imagine was requested 

Hope you enjoy it! :)

I was in the courtyard of King Thranduil's kingdom.I felt so lonely because I had no one to hang out with.Legolas was somewhere in the woods so I couldn't practice archery with him.Tauriel was summoned to a council that I,of course,could not be participating in.So I just sat there alone with no one to talk to when a young elf soilder approached me.'Hello beautiful.What are you doing here,all alone?',he asked.I was slightly afraid.He sat next to me and I moved away from.'Leave me.I wish to be alone',I answered,my voice shaking.'What is it gorgeous?Are you afraid of me?',he said with a smirk on his face.He placed his hand on my neck and whispered,'Stay here with me'.'Or what?',I asked a little bit scared by his movements.'Or the consequences may be severe',he said with an angry voice,obviously annoyed with the fact that I hated him.'GET away from me!',I screamed.But it was no use.He grabbed my neck and attempted to choke me when an arrow came from somewhere inside the woods and hit the flower pot that was near soldier's leg.He jumped.'Who did that?!¨',he yelled.The person soon revealed itself.It was Prince Legolas.'P-prince L-Legolas,I am so sorry...',he said with an obviously fake voice.'Touch her again and I will kill you',Legolas said with a firm voice and the soldier ran quickly away from us.'Did he hurt you?',Legolas asked quickly after.'No.Thank you for saving me',I said and gave him a hug.Me and Legolas were friends since we were basically born.His father and my father were best friends.Since my father died,Kin Thranduil took me like his own child.I am so thankful that he did that.Legolas always helped me and I always returned the favor.But lately I have been feeling like we are more than friends,but I am too scared to admit that to him.'You're welcome.You know that I am willing to give my life for you',he said.He tightened the hug and we stood there for about five minutes and then he left to do his royal duties and I went back to my chamber.

*Time skip*

I was in my chamber with Legolas and we were simply hanging out.'What's this?',he asked picking my violin from behind my closet.'Oh that,I didn't play that in years',I said.I was playing the violin,but then I suddenly stopped.I didn't feel like playing anymore.'Can you play something for me?Pleasee?',he whined.I couldn't say no,especially to him.So I took the violin and played my favorite song that I heard when I was little.Legolas looked at me and somehow seemed to be lost in his thoughts.I finished playing and Legolas got up and clapped.'That was beautiful.You're beautiful',he suddenly said.I was stunned by his words.'Thank you',I said smiling like a fool.He noticed and kissed me.The kiss was sweet,passionate and loving,just like I ever dreamed of.We broke the kiss and started laughing like two little fools.We were totally falling in love.

Yesterday,my phone fell into the sea.Tommorow I am taking it to be repaired.Pray for him. #PRAYFORASAMSUNGTHATAVERYCLUMSYPERSONDROPPEDINTOTHESEA