Aragorn

'No, you're lying!', I said. One of the man told me that Aragorn died in the Battle of Helm's Deep. 'Sorry m'lady, but it is true'. I started crying so bad, I couldn't stop. I stood there, face in my hands. I felt like my whole world crushed. 'Y/N", someone said. I turned around and saw Aragorn standing there, alive. I rushed to him and hugged him. 'But how, they told me that you were dead', I said. 'I am not, I could never do that to you because of something I wanted to do', he said nervously.

'Y/N, I know you for a long time, and I love you. I want to spend my life with you and have a family, and mostly be with the person I love. Will you marry me?', he finished.

'Yes, I will', I said with happy tears streaming down my face.

                                                                                          ...

'He is beautiful', you said to your newborn son. 'What name should we give him', Aragorn asked. 'Arithen', I said. 'I love it. Can I hold him', he asked. 'Of course', you said. He held your son, and you were so happy because you have two boys in your life, and you couldn't ask for more.

Hi! I know I promised an Eomer imagine. I will do it I promise. And I know I keep asking for your requests and I'm so boring, I will stop.

                                                                                             -V