Haldir

I'm doing two imagines on the same concept because I had the thought about it. So, I hope you don't mind.

'What are you doing here alone?', I heard a voice behind me. I could not see who it was. It was not the dark that bothered me. I was blind. Since I was born. My mother Galadriel was always watching over me, but tonight I was alone. First time in forever. 'Sorry, I cannot see you', I said to whoever was behind me. 'It is me, Lady Merim. Haldir', he said nicely. I sighed. 'Haldir, sorry for not knowing who you are', I said. He just chuckled. 'Don't worry, Lady Merim', he said. I turned around. 'Sometimes, I wonder, will I ever see the starlight, or the stars? Will I ever see my mother, my father, my friends? Will I ever see you?', I said. Tears started to get in my eyes. I let them fall. 'Don't worry, Lady...', he said, but I interrupted. 'Just Merim, please', I said. He came behind my back and gave me a hug from behind. 'Don't worry, Merim, the light will come. And shine upon you', he said. I put my hand in his and I smiled. We soon said our goodbyes and went to our sides each.

~next morning~

I woke up in my bed. Last night I cried when my mother and father were not looking, but I knew my mother knew. I was praying that somehow a miracle happens and I can see. See everything around me. And see everyone. I didn't open my eyes. I still wanted to sleep. But,then I opened my eyes. Everything around me was blurry. I got up from my bed but then fell to the floor. I didn't want to disturb anyone. I struggled to get up, and I did it. I sat on the bed. I closed my eyes again, trying to process what was happening. After few moments, I opened my eyes. And there it was. My room. My stuff. I can see. I can see! This is impossible. How? How did this happen? I smiled and then laughed. Sun was visible outside, as for the first time I saw the forest. The birds. Everything was so beautiful. I then turned around. I look in the mirror. Is that me? That cannot be. My white gown, long blonde hair and the white face. I could not believe. I looked through my closet. The dresses were mostly white. I put on a beautiful dress on. I opened the door of my room and started running. I need to find my mother and father. I ran and ran, and there I found them. They were walking and talking. I ran to them. 'I can see!', I immediately exclaimed. They looked at me in disbelief. 'Look,I chose a dress by myself, and I ran through the halls searching for you. I can see!', I said again. They hugged me and kissed me all over my head and face. I was finally happy. But there was someone missing. 'Lady Galadriel, Lord Celeborn, we are... ',I hear someone said. The voice stopped when they saw me. 'M-Merim?', he said. It was Haldir. His voice filling this perfect moment. 'Haldir?', I said in disbelief. He was so beautiful. I never imagined him like that. I immediately ran to his arms. 'It is you, Haldir, I can see you', I said to him. He smiled.' Now, I can see how beautiful you are', I said to him. He blushed, and so did I. 'You really think so?', he said. I nodded and hugged him again.

~ one month later~

Haldir and I became really close. He and I walked through the forest. He showed me maps, writings, I learned how to write and read. He showed me the forest. It was truly beautiful. But I started to grow feelings for him. I did not know how he felt about me, but I hope he feels the same. Tonight I was walking alone in the halls. 'Merim!', I heard Haldir yell. I turned around. I saw him running to me. 'You have to come with me. I need to tell you something', he said. I nodded and took his hand. We were soon in the forest, sitting on a boulder and watching the stars. 'Merim, I need to tell you something', he started. I turned to face him. 'What is it?', I asked him. 'I-I love you. I realised it that night when I hugged you and we were together. Since that moment I love you. I always wished you could see me and you could see how beautiful you truly were. And when you told me you can see, I was beyond happy. And that moment when you told me I'm beautiful. I just can't live without you, you make my days happier', he finished. I smile at him. 'I feel the same way. I love you too Haldir. Everything about you', I said to him. He smiled and leaned in. This is it, I thought. And then it happened. My first kiss. It was wonderful. Magical. And I could not imagine it with anybody else.

The longest imagine I ever wrote haha! I felt inspired. Just one question. Do you guys know the name of Thranduil's main guard? I think he is pretty, so I can make a little imagine about him. Please comment!!! Thank you!   =)

-V