Fili

She sat there next to the coffin.Crying,she haven't noticed that the other dwarves left her alone.,,You...I don't know what to say...All of this was sudden and I had no chance to say goodbye.We haven't even got a chance for a goodbye kiss.You just stood there,lying on the ground.I didn't care about the war anymore.I didn't care if I would get killed.I only cared about you.My only love.You...s-said that I should be brave.When you d-die that I don't cry for you...But I couldn't.You made me feel alive.Before I was just a cold hearted warrior.But you made me soft.You showed me what true love is.You saved me a thousand of times.For Durin's sake,it's been a one day.One day.One day that we got married.What about our family?I-I didn't told you this b-because I was afraid.T-the Durin line is not over.It lives inside me.Our little son or daughter.The heir to the throne.What will happen to me?You probably want me to move on and find somebody else who's gonna love me and take care of me.No.I don't want anyone else.I want you,only you,remember?Y-you were there when no one else was,and I owe you so much.Please,one more miracle for me.Please.Don't.Be.Dead.(see what I did here^-^).

,,She's been in there for days,Dwalin",Balin says to his brother,which was your father.,,She loves that dwarf way too much",he said never leaving Balin's eyes.,,Yes Dwalin,but she barely eats,barely sleeps...we need to help her somehow",Balin said.,,I'll go check her",Dwalin said.He walked in the room where she was.He looked at her,tears coming in his eyes.She finally fell asleep.,,My dear Y/N",he said,picking her in his arms and taking her to her chamber.,,Fili,I love you",she said in her sleep.,,Sleep my child,sleep",Dwalin said.

                           ....
She woke up in her chamber.She immediately runned from her room to Fili's coffin.She walked in the room and there was no coffin.,,Y/N",somebody called her name.She turned around and saw Fili standing there,his angel wings showing.,,Fili",was the only thing she said and then she runned in his arms.They stood there hugging each other,none of them uttering a word.,,I am only a dream",he said.,,No...",she said and he disappeared.,,Fili!",she screamed.Then she woke up in her bed,her father by her side.,,Are you alright,darling?",he asked.She hugged him.,,No...",she said crying again.,,Please don't cry.You spilled a lot of tears this two weeks",he said also crying.He always cried when he sees his daughter in pain.,,Father,I have t-to tell y-you something",she said.,,What is it?",he immediately responded.,,I-I am g-gonna g-ive birth to F-Fili's child",she said.His eyes light up.,,Really?",he said.She just nodded and he hugged her.,,So that means Durin line is not over.It lives inside you",he said.She just nodded and kept crying.,,But I can't raise him on my own",she said.,,You're not alone"he said.

Ending is not  good,but hope you still enjoy!Onepre day guys and requests are closed!Anyone still having requests? ^-^ =)

Thanks you guys also for 4k!You guys are awesome!!