Tauriel and Kili (and the hobbit) Part 2

I saw her standing there, with Kili. Kili was in her arms, dead. 'What happened?', I asked getting closer to them. 'He was stabbed in the stomach, Bolg did it', she said crying. I dropped to my knees and embraced dead Kili.

'Tauriel, please can you leave us alone?', I said. She left, even though she was behind the stone wall. 'Kili, I wish I said I love you before you left. You told me to be brave, and I am. Now that you left I have no one. No one', I said as river of tears streamed down my face. Then I felt strong power through my body. I looked at the palms of my hands. There was light coming out of them. I felt someone talking in my mind. It was my mother. 'His Life shouldn't be short, let him his days shine like sun'. I put my hands on his heart, and his whole body shined. He stood there, his body filled with lights. I felt so... nervous. Tauriel came and she looked at me. 'What are you doing?', she asked. 'I'm going to make him live', I said. Suddenly, the light stopped. I pressed my ear to his heart. He was alive. Suddenly, he woke up. 'Kili', I said softly and hugged him. He smiled and returned the hug. When he saw Tauriel, he smiled and hugged her too. Suddenly I didn't feel jealousy anymore. I felt happy.

                                                                                              ....

'Y/N, I pronounce you Queen Of Erebor', Gandalf said while putting a crown on my head.

I turned around and Kili was next to me. We looked at the kingdom. Everyone was happy and so was I. Me and Kili decided to spend our lives together. Have a family. He changed a lot. Because of his brother and uncle. They were dead. If there was no me, the line of Durin would have been gone. That can't happen. And I won't let it happen. Never. I would protect the Durin boy and I always will. Like he will be protecting me, till our deaths.

I didn't say anything about Tauriel, sorry. Sometimes I don't like her. My mom thinks I have a problem. But,who cares about my problems. Just finished this and It is a little bit longer than other ones. Any requests?