Legolas

This imagine was requested by superwholockian101!Hope you enjoy it!!!

I walked over the halls of Erebor and finnaly arrived where all the dwarfs were.I walked up the huge stairs and arrived up there and saw the elf king and Bard.I looked at the elf king.I heard something about Thorin choosing war over a stupid,little rock.,,What is wrong with you?",I said.,,You are choosing war over a little stone that is not worth...",I said as he interrupted me and placed his large hands on my neck.He placed me on the cold stone and I gasped for air.,,Don't you dare to touch her!",I hear someone yell and Thorin lets go off me.I get up,Fili and Kili helping me.,,Come on,go!",Bofur said and led me to a rope.I quickly runned away not turning away.I wanted to run away so bad.But first I needed to find a person that saved me from earlier.,,Hello",said the same voice from earlier.I turn around and I saw an elf prince standing in front of me.I slightly bow to him.,,You don't need to bow for me,Samantha",he said.,,How do you know my name?",I asked as curiosity took over me.,,They talk about you",he said.,,Who talks about me?",I asked scared.,,Elves.They always say how beautiful you are",he said.Leaning in I hear him whisper:,,I think that too",and then he kissed my lips.,,But you're an elf,and I am a human,mortal",I said to him sad.,,Don't worry.As longest I am with you,I don't care about anything else".

Hope you liked it?

Any of you guys having more requests?