Thorin

'Can't you see what you're doing?', I said. This dragon sickness became a present for Thorin. 'How do you dare, to disorder your king?', he said, angry. 'Lass, let him go', Balin said.

'No Balin, he is making us suffer because of this one, little stone. When did the arkenstone became more valuable than family and friends?', I said tears coming to my eyes. 'It is not just a Stone!', he said angry and came closer to me. 'It is mine', he said. 'Well, if it's like that, I should leave and not ever came back. Forget all of this.  Forget that night. I was going to tell you something important, but I see that you no longer care', I said. 

I was going to tell him that I was pregnant. 'Tell me. Now', he said a little bit calmer. I came up to him and whispered on his ear: 'I'm pregnant, with your child', I said and pulled back only to see happiness coming to his eyes. 'Really?', he said happy. I just nodded and he hugged me. I promise I will make this better', he said. Other dwarves were just looking at us, weird expressions on their faces. 'What's happening?', Fili asked. 'Fili, Kili, you're gonna have a little cousin soon', Thorin said. They were happy and excited. And I was too. Thorin came next to me and kissed me. The kiss I have not felt for days. And I'm happy that those days were finally over.

Didn't have a lot of time to write a long one so... did this one!

-V