Pippin

It's been a while since I've updated and it is also been a while since I have done Pippin so here it is! 😻

You woke up in your cozy,warm hobbit bed.You pulled the blanket over your arm since it was getting really cold lately and autumn was coming and you were so excited.You loved autumn.It was your favorite season out of all.Leaves falling,chilly weather...And especially the landscape of Shire.The Shire was amazing in the autumn.Sometimes the beautiful view would make you tear up a little,because as a hobbit you were so lucky to live in such a beautiful,peaceful place.And every morning,Pippin would make you your favourite tea,apple one.The smell of fresh apple tea in the mornings were just what you needed.He walked in the room,carrying a tray with tea on it.'Good morning my beautiful lady',he said and set the tray on the bed.I giggled at him because he called me a lady when I was just a regular hobbit.'Good morning my beautiful prince',I said giving him a gentle peck on the lips.As usual,we would drink our tea and talk,cuddled up in blankets.I just loved our mornings like this.Autumn mornings with the love of my life.

Short but cute...Is anyone else excited about autumn?It is mine favourite season so I am asking.💙