Legolas

I was in a white room.Nobody anywhere.Just me.I was turning around looking for someone and saw a broken bow and arrow on the floor of the room.I picked it up and realised it was Legolas' bow and arrow.I was shocked.I started looking around for him but i couldn't find him.I was suddenly awaken by someone shaking me roughly.

'Wake up!Wake up',said my son Arion.
'I am awake!Where is your ada'?,I asked him.He raised his shoulder and shook his head.I got up and tried to look for him but I could not seem to find him.Then,I walked through the doors of the courtyard and saw beautiful candles and flowers being put all around the courtyard.I saw Legolas at the end of the courtyard.He looked so beautiful and I was so blinded by his beauty.I walked up to him and smiled.

'Hello beautiful',he said smiling and his smile showed his perfectly white teeth.I placed my hands into his.'What is all this for'?,I asked him.He kneeled down on one knee and I gasped at what I was looking.'Mariella,you make my life better and better everyday.I love waking up to ser you next to me,peacefully sleeping and I just can't stop staring at you everyday cause you are the most beautiful elleth I have ever met.So...will you make me the happiest man alive and say yes to the question I am about to ask you?',he finished his long speech and opened a little white velvet box.Inside was a beautiful ring which make me widen my eyes.'Mariella,love,darling,love of my life,will you marry me?',he asked me.I stood there frozen and I could not move.'Say yes mommy!',said Arion across the courtyard.I smiled and teared up a little bit.'Yes.I will',I said and jumped into his arms immediately.He placed a ring on my finger and hugged him more.Arion joined our hug as Legolas kissed both of our heads.

I was thinking about editing this book because I feel that I might have spelled something wrong so I will see.

Plus starting a new star wars book in two days!!So excited!