Thorin

hi guys!You thought I forgot bout you.I had school and stuff.I am really sorry.

imagine requested by @Katy160

I walked with my friend Legolas around Dale.I visited Erebor,and got a permission to stay here as long as I want.But,that wont last long because I need to get back to Mirkwood.Me and Legolas went a little bit back to the forest which I found after a battle of five armies.We laughed at ourselves when we were little.Suddenly,Thorin came behind our backs and scared us.We jumped a little bit.,,Go away",Thorin said.,,What,who?",I asked.,,Him",he said and pointed to Legolas.I sighed.,,Let him go.",I said to him.,,No.I wont let him take you",he said.,,Take me?Why?",I asked.,,Because I love you,you little stupid!",he said and I backed up from him,scared.Suddenly,I heard noises and I looked at my hands.Only a bow,you know,if its orcs.I saw a little orcs came out of the bushes.I placed my bow and started fighting.Meanwhile,I saw Thorin run away.What a coward!He doesnt deserve my love.And I never really liked him anyway.I like Legolas.There is a truth about dwarves,they are greedy and stubborn.But elves.They are graceful and dont care about their gold so much.Even though Erebor is full of gold.But,we all have more gold in our hearts than all gold in Erebor.When all the orcs were gone,I looked at Legolas and smiled.He hugged me and tightly than usual and placed my hands around his neck.He kissed my neck.I shivered a little and I could hear him chuckle.