Chapter 26

A/N : Very short one ;) Just before the Classic.

That night, I'm alone at home when I hear someone knocking on my door. I wonder who this could be and go to open it just to see a drunk Brooke standing there with a mad look on her face.

"I bet you knew too." She says and enters the house.

"Hello to you too, Davis." I look at her in disbelief.

"Tell me something, Tay." She throws her jacket on my couch. "How long have you all been betraying me like this?"

"What are you talking about?" I tighten my jaw trying to keep calm.

"I don't know, tell me. You knew for Peyton and Lucas, I'm sure as hell you did. Peyton being your new best friend and all."

"Brooke, if you came here to be mad at me, you can just leave." I state showing her the door.

"And you're not even fighting for me anymore. How great." She chuckles madly.

"What's your problem?" I ask angrily.

"My problem is all my friends knew I was getting cheated on and did nothing!" Brooke yells at me.

"You don't know a thing about what I did for you, Brooke." I yell back. "Ask Peyton if I've been really sweet to her those past days. No. Because I was mad at her! I was mad at Lucas and told him to talk to you before things get screwed up, but guess what, it was none of my business. So, YES, I haven't told you, but, NO, it wasn't my place to do so. Haley has tried, I've tried, no one listened to us, so screw you if you think I wasn't fighting for you, but next time you end up crying alone, thought who had your back this time."

"Tay..." Brooke realizes.

"Get out." I look at her sternly.

"I..."

"Now." I say harshly.

Brooke leaves my house and I go to my room. Things are fucked up.