80

Timeskips

Hyunjin's POV

Many things happened to me this school year, I continued playing basketball and we won the season again, Yujin got my position as the team's captain as I am now leaving high school. The squad is going strong and I am the only one who's single in our circle of friends. About Heejin... I still like her but Ryujin and her are still going strong. I tried to confess to her so many times but I can't because I'm a coward. We're stil each other's date back in our homecoming and now we're standing beside each other as we listen to the graduation ceremony.

"This is it, Hyunjinie" Heejin held my hand tightly and I chuckled. Ms Jang's speech ended and around of applause is heard inside the hall.

All of us congratulated each other and took out our markers. My teammates who's in the same year as me, approach me and hug each other one by one before we do a group hug. We then wrote on each other's uniform and congratulate our other batch mates.

"Y'all! I just want to say thank you for all of the chaotic years we spent together!" our ssg president shouted and we all cheered. Out of all the batch that graduated here, I think our batch is the most chaotic one. We're all close to each other even if we're from different sections and we often goof around.

"Don't forget the party at my house later at 8PM!" she shouts again and a louder cheers were heard.

"Ya! The celebrity standing right there! Let me write on your blouse!" I chuckled at my classmate and let her write on my uniform.

"Let me write on yours too" I said and open the cap of my black marker

"Sure sure" she said and pointed an empty space on her collar. I write my name and a short message for Jiyoon.

"I'm looking forward to your future activities, Hyun" she said and hugs me.

"Thanks, Yoon" I hug her back and pats her head.

"Hey hey hey wassup Hyunjinie" I chuckled and smiled to Sunwoo.

"Wanna write on mine?" he asked

"Sure" he took a step towards me and pointed his chest part. I wrote my name and of course a short message.

"I hope you'll take college seriously" I said and he chuckles.

"Let me write on yours" he said, I turn my back on him and let him write on my back.

"Let's keep in touch even when you became the biggest actress in Korea, okay?" he caps his marker and pulled me into a hug.

"Of course" I hug him back and pulls away after some seconds. Many of my batch mates followed and after that, I went to my friends.

"Congratulations to all of you guys" the unnies gave us a bouquet of flowers one by one and give us a warm hugs.

"Hyunjin-ah! Photo time!" my manager shouted and I excused myself from them. I was welcomed with blinding flashes of the cameras. I stand there and show them my diploma while I wear my brightest smile.

*****

"God that was so tiring" I said as I walk back to them. Mom and dad approach me together with Minju.

"Congrats, Hyunjinnie" dad congratulated me and hugs me then gave me another bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks dad"

Mom congratulated me too and hug me but I didn't say a thing. We're still not in good terms.