129

3rd person's POV

The three girls are now on their way back to the private beach resort as Heejin said that it would be better not to stop Hyunjin anymore cuz she might get a hint of what they're doing.

"Unnie why is there only 26 gifts? I thought you'll make it 27?" Hyumin asked as she's done counting the gifts.

"The last one would be a bouquet of flowers" the oldest said and stopped the vehicle.

"Wait for me here" she said and went inside the flower shop.

"Why are we going back already? I thought it's not yet ready?" Hyumin asked Minju

"Heejin-unnie said that she'll be in charge of distracting Hyunjin-unnie while the two of us can help the others" she replied and the younger humms.

After some minutes, Hyunjin get in the car and have Minju to hold the flower so it won't get ruined.

*****

"Hyunjinnie" Heejin went to hug Hyunjin as the three arrived and the latter gladly hug her back despite holding many paper bags in her hands.

"Let's go to our room?" Heejin said

"I thought you're on your period that's why you asked me to buy you sanitary pads?" Hyunjin received a smack on her head as Hyumin and Minju pretend that they didn't hear a thing.

"I want some cuddles and not what's on your mind and that pads is for Wonnie"

"Oh..." Hyunjin mumbled and let Heejin drag her to their room. The two cuddled in their bed as the people at the beach is busy preparing the place.

*****

"No, put it to the left"

"No, to the right"

"I said to the left"

"To the right" Hyejoo and Sooyoung starts bickering and Haseul went to smack their heads earning a hiss from the two.

"Put it to the center" Haseul said and Yujin obeyed, she didn't expect that it will be this chaotic when she decided to tag along. She and Wonyoung actually broke up a week ago but she's here to win the girl back.

"Hey bean pole I need some help here" Park Chaewon said and Yujin groan.

"We've been friends for a long time already, unnie. Stop calling me bean pole" she said before helping Chaewon to hang the ribbons.

"Yeojin, no. It doesn't look good there, remove it" Yerim said and Yeojin pouts before removing the flowers from where she put it.

"Mom can I drown Hyumin in the sea?" Minju asked as Hyumin keep on annoying her.

"Minju no." Minjeong said and tried to separate the two with the help of Kim Chaewon before Minju do something.

"This is so tiring" Jinsoul complained and lay on the sand.

"Shut up, you did nothing" Jungeun said and kick her lightly.

"Hey! I brought the chairs from the rest house to here!"

"Oh really?" Jinsoul nodded and Jungeun plant a kiss on her forehead.

"You should rest then"

"Jiwoo! Stop playing with the decors!" Vivi said and Jiwoo pouted.

"Just let her play with it" Sooyoung said and went to her wife.

"Go on baby just play with it" she said making Jiwoo smile.

*****

Heejin's POV

Mom texted me that's it's all set and the sun is setting already. Hyunjin and I walk towards the beach and I can see how her eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Why I didn't know about this?" she asked but I didn't answer instead I just pull her towards there and as we get closer, our friends and family started to sing a song.

"Why does it looks like a wedding venue? Are we getting married or what?" she asked again making me laugh. All of these are perfect, the place, the sunset, the people around us and Hyunjin herself.

"I know you have a reason why you made me wait for so long and I'm not complaining about it, I can actually wait for 5 years more but my mom really want us to be official so..." I said and she turn to me slowly.

"What?" why is she so dumb?

"I'll be straight forward, Hyunjin"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I finally dropped the question but she remained silent. Fuck, is she not ready yet? It's okay though...

"I don't want to" she said and the singing of our family and friends stopped.

"What the hell, Kim Hyunjin?" that was her dad

"The fuck, unnie?" that's Minju

"Ya Hyunjin-ah"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Hyunjin better change your answer cuz Heejin is the only girl I approve for you" her mom

"Come on, Hyunjinnie"

"It's okay, baby-" I said but she cut me off.

"I will be your wife instead" she said and drop on her one knee.