90

3rd person's POV

"Anyways what happened to your fiancee?" Hyunjin asked as they walk back to their area.

"She's my ex fiancee now. She let me go so I can go back to Heejin... she talked to our parents and asked them to just cancel the engagement" Ryujin answered

"Wow she's so nice..." Hyunjin said

"Yeah, she's an angel. You know... I really want to introduce you to her but seems like you don't need it anymore cuz you got Dahee now" Ryujin said and Hyunjin chuckles.

"Why? You're already sick of my single ass?" they both laugh

"Yes cuz like the fuck? Your last serious relationship was with Chaewon and that was like junior year in middle school?" said the younger

"I'm happy that you two are cool now after she almost burn you alive years ago" she added and Hyunjin got flashbacks.

"That moment of my life was was so traumatising but yeah I'm happy too that we're cool with each other" Hyunjin said as the pool comes to their view.

"There they are" Jiwoo said and the others got out of the pool.

"C'mon guys let's eat there" Haseul said and they went to the restaurant in the resort.

They choose the table outside cuz the view is nice and besides their clothes are still soaking wet. They are waiting for the food for like half an hour now and all of them looks like they're gonna die anytime soon if the food will still not get served.

"I'm hungry~" Jinsoul said while sitting beside her girlfriend.

"I'm hungry~" she repeated

"I'm hungry~" and again

"My ear hurts~ My ear hurts~" Jungeun copied Jinsoul's tone and the girl jokingly glares at the younger.

"So mean~" Jinsoul said and pouts.

"It's here" the smell of the sea foods they ordered invades their noses, making their mouth waters.

The waiters carefully place the several plates on the table and the girls can't wait to eat.

"Please enjoy~" the servers did a 90° bow before leaving.

All of them grab their utensils and dig in.

"Waaaa daebak"

"It's fucking delicious"

"Yeojin I said no swearing!"

"Omo sorry momseul"

"I never had lobster since last 6 months omo"

"Yeojin's right it's fucking delicious. You guys should try the crab"

"Babe, you don't like the food? Want me to order another food?" Ryujin asked Heejin and the bunny snapped out of her thoughts.

"Aniya" Heejin smiled at her and start eating.

*****

"Waaa I'm so full" the girls let out a satisfied sighs.

"We should change now so we won't catch a cold" they all agreed and went back to their rooms. Hyunjin was about to go too when Dahee grab her hand.

"Can we take a walk on the beach, unnie?" she asked and Hyunjin just nod. They walk towards the beach with Dahee still not letting go of Hyunjin's hand.

"I have something to tell you" the shorter girl said making Hyunjin look down at her.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked and instead of answering, Dahee tiptoed and wrap her arms around Hyunjin's nape as she press their lips together.

Hyunjin was stunned by the younger girl's move and she was stoned in her position. After some seconds, Dahee pulled away and look straight at Hyunjin's serene eyes.

"I like you" Dahee said bravely and Hyunjin can't utter a word. They went silent for a moment until Hyunjin gather herself.

"You know that I like Heejin..." she said and Dahee smile sadly

"I definitely know that but don't you think it's time to move on?" Dahee said and Hyunjin went silent again.

"You're right..." Hyunjin said and look down.

"Use me" the older girl raised her to look at Dahee.

"Use me to move on from her. You got my permission" Dahee said without breaking the eye contact with Hyunjin.

"No, Dahee. I can't do that and besides you have a three-year dating ban" Hyunjin said

"Then let me use that three years to make you fall for me"

"If you ended up not falling for me, that's fine, don't you ever feel guilty cuz it's all my fault. I'm the one who wanted this. I'll take the pain."

"Just let me love you and I promise I won't make you feel any pain like what you're feeling right now"