89

3rd person's POV

A gush of wind blow Hyunjin and Ryujin's hair as they walk on the sand towards nowhere. They don't have any destination in their head, they just let their feets take them to somewhere.

"What am I to you, Ryu?" Hyunjin suddenly asked as the water hit their feet. The moon is already up and the people here in the beach got less and lesser. The beach was packed with many people this afternoon so they just decided to chill at the pool and take a swim in the ocean tomorrow.

"An annoying stupid motherfucker" Ryujin said jokingly making Hyunjin cackled.

"But seriously, Ryu... What am I to you?" Hyunjin asked once again

"The only person I trust" Ryujin said with a smile on her face.

"My only family" she added

"The first person who comes to my mind every time something is bothering me"

"My lifetime best bro"

"My role model"

"And lastly, a stupid person that I love as my own sister"

"Since we were young, you were always by my side. You share your problems with me and I share mine with you. We know that both our families are a mess but you always made me feel like I'm not alone in every problem or challenges that I had. I never really felt my mom's love towards me and my dad who I thought, always have my back also turned his back on me but you were there, you stand as my mom and dad. You're always by my side even the darkest times of my life. You're the only one I have, unnie." Ryujin smiled at Hyunjin.

"I trust you more than I trust myself... You always make me believe that I can do things that I'd never imagined I can. I'm really thankful to god that he gave me a best friend like you" Ryujin said sincerely but the two of them burst into a laughter seconds after she said that.

"So cheesy bro" their laughter can be heard together with the waves.

"What if I tell you something that-"

"I have something to tell you-"

The two said in chorus.

"You go first" Hyunjin said

"I'm planning to propose to Heejin" the younger girl said with a wide smile.

"W-what?"

"I know it's still early, I clearly know that and it'll be just like a promise ring" Ryujin said and take out a velvet box from her pocket. She opened it and show it to Hyunjin with a wide smile, her smile was like she's the happiest woman in the whole universe.

"It's pretty" Hyunjin said and forced a smile.

"I know right and maybe 5 years from now... I will be getting down on my one knee and when that time comes it would be an engagement ring and not just a promise ring" the younger said

"She's the only girl I want to marry, Hyun"

"She's the only girl I can see my future with"

"She's my first love and I'm sure she is also the last"

"So stay with me cuz I want you to witness our love for each other and tell it to your future nieces and nephews"

Every word hits Hyunjin... How can she tell Ryujin now? How can she tell Heejin?