82

Hyunjin's POV

I got out of my car and slam the door shut. I look at the front door and fuck, I forgot that my friends from CY are coming to congratulate me. They're standing there with Dahee holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Something happened unnie?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Congrats, Hyunjinie" Chansung-oppa pulled me into a hug and pat my head. The same goes to others and Dahee was the last one to hug me.

"I know something happened" she whispered to me

"Do you need someone to talk to?" she asked but I didn't answer, I just hug her tight while still holding in my tears.

"I don't know what it is but you're gonna be alright, Hyunjin" she said and rubs my back gently.

"She's back" I said and I know that she knows what I am talking about. Her arms around me tightened.

("Just like me instead, unnie. I promise, you won't get hurt. You won't feel the pain Heejin is giving you" Dahee thought as she hugs Hyunjin)

"We're still here guys" we heard fake coughs making me chuckled and peel myself off of Dahee.

"Let's eat sangyupsal, my treat" Wonju-oppa said and they drag me to come with them. I really want to just lock myself in my room but at least they will keep me occupied for now.

3rd person's POV

"Here" Dahee said and feed Hyunjin the wrap that she made.

"I'm the maknae here but Dahee-unnie babies Hyunjin-unnie more than me" Azi mumbled and Dahee chuckled at the girl before making another wrap.

"What happened, Hyunjin?" Sooji asked

"Well... Heejin's girlfriend is back" she said in a sad tone.

"Isn't she your best friend?" Sam asked

"Yeah and that's why I feel more bad" Hyunjin said with a deep sigh.

"Alright time to date Dahee-unnie" Yumi said and Dahee pinch her sides, hard.

"What was that, Yumi-yah?" Hyunjin asked because she didn't hear it.

"Nothing unnie" Yumi said, her face is contorted in pain.

"Eat more, Jang Yumi" Dahee said with a smile but with a glare.

"N-ne"

*****

Hyunjin's POV

They walked me back home and I was about to enter my house when Dahee called my name.

"Hyunjin-ah" I turned around and look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you" she said and I raise my eyebrows.

"What is it?" she looks like she's still contemplating whether to tell me or not.

"YA KIM HYUNJIN!" we turn to the direction where the shout came and I see my friends wearing animal onesie.

"I forgot what I was about to say unnie" I averted my attention back to Dahee.

"Okay but text me when you remember it, okay?" she nodded and hugs me.

("I like you, dumbo")

"Take care, okay?" I said while rubbing her back, she nods once again.

"Stay strong, unnie. Just call me if you need someone to talk to even I have schedule I will still go to you" she said and I chuckled.

"Don't ditch your schedules, stupid" I said and we broke the hug

"Bye bye unnie" she suddenly pecks my cheeks and run away while waving her hands to my friends.