102

Hyunjin's POV

My head hurts fuck. I opened my eyes and felt a pair of arms around me. I tried to move but I'm locked up in this person's arms. I turn my head to the left and see a goddess sleeping peacefully beside me. I can feel my face heating up as I realize how close our faces are. I quickly turn away and stare at the ceiling, not knowing what to do.

"Oh you're awake" I heard Kahei-unnie's voice so I look at her.

"You should eat now, me and Haseul just finished making breakfast" she said and start waking up the others. Loud groans can be heard and I proceed to wake up Heejin too.

"Hey bunny" I shake her a little and didn't stop until she shot her eyes open. She's so beautiful what the fuck

"K-kahei-unnie said we should get up and eat" I stuttered a little bit. I expect her to get up but instead, she hugged me tighter and put one of her legs over mine.

"Morning" she said in her raspy deep voice and damn... my ears have been blessed.

"Morning" I acted cool and just greet her back.

"Hey 2jin get up! Let's eat now!" we heard a yell from the dining room so I pat Heejin's thigh and she let go of me.

She do some stretch while sitting on the futon and I got up. I offered my hands to help her stand up and she gladly took it. I also helped Sooyoung-unnie and we went to the table together.

"Can somebody tell me why does my body hurts so much?" Sooyoung-unnie asked as she sits down beside Jiwoo-unnie.

"I can't remember what happened and what did I do last night" she added

"From what I remember you were just laying on the ground last night" Jinsoul-unnie said and she's right, after Sooyoungie-unnie passed out, we just let her sleep on the ground cuz she don't want us to bring her inside.

"You guys just let me lay on the ground???" she asked with disbelief

"We tried to bring you in but you don't want us to and you keep on squirming" Jungeun-unnie said

"Really?"

"Really" we answered

"It's my fault then" she mumbled

"Let's eat now y'all" we started eating and fuck. I just remembered that I have school today. I look at the clock on the wall and it's already 8:12 AM and my first subject is at 9:30 AM.

"Why are you in hurry?" Yeojin asked as I speed up

"I have class at 9:30" I said and Heejin drop her utensils.

"I have an exam what the fuck" she said and stand up. She run upstairs and shouts "Haseul-unnie!! I'm gonna borrow your clothes!!"

After some minutes, she got down wearing Haseul-unnie's clothes. She went to the sink and rinse her mouth with a mouthwash.

"Can somebody drive me to the university?" she said as she turns to us.

"Let me just finish this" Jungeun said and take a big bite of her food and drink a glass of water.

"Let's go" she said and fish her keys out of her pocket.

"Bye guys see you later" Heejin bid goodbye to us and we wish her luck for her exam.