126

Hyunjin's POV

Minju and I looked at the pink cake with a white bunny on top though it doesn't really look very much like a bunny. The doorbell rings and Minju looked at me.

"I'll be in my room" she said and went to her room, her girlfriend is also there, sleeping as usual. I went to the front door and see a smiling bunny standing there.

"Hyunjin!" she jumped into my arms and I gladly wrap my arms around her.

"Okay we get it, you guys missed each other yeah. Now let us in" I roll my eyes playfully and step aside.

"What are they again?"

"A couple of besties"

Heejin and I chuckled as I gently drag her to the kitchen.

"I have something for you" I said and shows her the cake.

"It's kinda ugly but I tried, okay?"

She chuckles and wrap her arms around my neck and plant small kisses there.

"Thank you" she mumbles and these bitches already got their forks and plates.

"Can we cut it now?" Jiwoo-unnie asked and I got the bread knife from the cabinet then cut a big slice for Heejin. They started eating and Heejin tried to feed me.

"No no I'm full" I ate those rejected cakes because I don't want it to go to waste and now I'm really full.

"You sure?" I nodded and just stare at her... You're patient, right Heekki?

"Hey Hyun" I turn to Jungeun-unnie

"We're planning on going to a resort after your and these four's graduation, you in?"

"Oh yeah yeah" I said since I don't have anything to do. They finished eating the cake that I baked and we just casually hang out in my living room.

Heejin is not letting go of my hand and she also fell asleep while resting her head on my shoulder.

"No plans on getting official yet?" Jinsoul-unnie asked as we were just beside each other.

"I talked to you last week right?" I said

"Yeah I still remember that and don't worry too much about it. This bunny seems so whipped for you and I'm sure she's willing to wait" she said and pats my head.

Heejin's POV

I'm not asleep, I'm just leaning on her shoulder with my eyes closed. I don't have any problem in waiting, I can wait for her even if it takes how many years. It's okay for me cuz I know it will be worth it. She can take all the time that she wants and I'll just be here by her side, patiently waiting.

She adjusted her position and move me into a more comfortable position. I heard them talking about drinking and if I'm not mistaken Sooyoung-unnie and Jinsoul-unnie left to buy some drinks.

"But what if Heejin fell for another person?" Vivi-unnie asked, as if that will ever happen. Kim Hyunjin and Kim Hyunjin only.

"Then... she falls" that was Hyunjin, there was a tinge of sadness in her voice.

"As if I can control her feelings" oh come on Hyunjin you know how much I love you and how much I treasure you. I always make sure to make her feel loved and cared by me.

"Bitch I swear to god I will never fall for someone else" I speak up and she looks down at me.

"You were awake all this time?" she asked and I nodded. Next thing I knew, she pushed me off of her and I fell on the floor. Wow I can feel the love, Hyunjin.

----------------------------------------------------

I just wanna inform y'all are that there will be a timeskip (again) in the next chapter.