105

3rd person's POV

"RUN" Jisung said and they start to run away from the arcade.

"Let's split up" they all agreed and went to different parts of the mall. They were goofing around the arcade and ride those mini horses that are for kids and they accidentally broke two of those horses.

Idiots
12 people

chaewon
who tf broke it?

h. hyunjin
not me

seungminnie
it's han and h.hyunjin

h. hyunjin
why you gotta expose me like that babe

k. hyunjin
if ever we need to pay for the damage i ain't paying

sunwoo
me too, let jisung and hyunjin pay

eric
(1)

felix
(2)

minju
(3)

chaeyeon
(4)

soojin
(5)

han
IT WASN'T ME

minju
guys where's shuhua-unnie?

chaewon
oh fuck

chaeyeon
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

sunwoo
pls i can hear her laugh thru text

k. hyunjin
GUYS WE LEFT SHU THERE

eric
we're not gonna get in trouble with her girlfriend, right?

chaeyeon
the security caught her and she's
pretending that she doesn't
understand korean

h. hyunjin
ooof smart

chaeyeon
help me im dying here

han
we can see you

chaewon
so what's happening there chaeyeon-unnie?

chaeyeon
well this man is speaking korean and shushu is speaking chinese

felix
we're so dead to her later

minju
^

chaeyeon
okay so the man let her go cuz they he can't understand what she's sayin'

shushu
Y'ALL BITCHES ARE SO DEAD TO ME

shushu
COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME

Shuhua got out of the arcade and her eyes wander around the area to find her motherfucking friends who left her there. She spotted those two who's behind all of this and pull them by the ear.

"Awwww!" "AAAAAAAA" Hyunjin being a dramatic llama screams, getting attention from the other people in the mall. While the two are suffering, Hyunjin, Heejin, Ryujin, Jisu, Yeji, Yuna and Chaeryeong are peacefully having a stroll on the third floor, looking at the clothes displayed.

"What do you guys think?" Yuna asked as she put a blouse over her torso.

"It looks good on you, you should buy it" Chaeryeong said and Yuna take a look on the tag. Her eyes widened and quickly put it back to the hanger.

"I have plenty of clothes at home I don't need this" they chuckled at the youngest among them.

They heard a cry of a dying llama and they look at each other.

"That is so fucking familiar" Yeji said and Hyunjin looks at them.

"We need to get out of here before Shuhua finds me" she said and fix her mask.

*****

After buying Shuhua all types of food she wants, they all agreed to go to Hyunjin's condo to hang out. They exited the mall and went to the parking lot.

Heejin was walking towards Chaer's car when Chaeyeon grab her hands.

"Heej can we exchange? I have something to talk about with Ryeongie... you know... family matters" Chaeyeon said

"Oh yeah sure" Heejin smiled and Chaeyeon guided her to Hyunjin's car. She told Heejin to get in and close it after the bunny did. Chaeyeon walk towards Minju with a wide smile on her face and the two did a high five.

"What's with the high five?" Soojin asked as Shuhua poke her head out of the window.

"Nothing just a plain high five" Minju said but the two didn't buy it.

"Y'all are planning something and it shows"