86

Hyunjin's POV

"Good morning unnie" the girls greeted me with a teasing grins when I walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning" I just greet them back and take a seat beside Dahee.

"Are your things ready?" I asked her as I put three layers of pancake on my plate.

"Yeah" she said and hand me the chocolate syrup.

"We'll leave at 8, I still haven't pack my stuffs yet" I said and she humms in reply.

*****

We took the bus and now I'm packing my things while she sleeps on my bed.

"Unnie I'm going somewhere-" Minju cut off herself when she saw Dahee on my bed. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked and put my things in my backpack.

"Don't tell me..."

"Stupid. We just got here" I said and she raise her eyebrows

"Where did you stay last night?" she asks

"At their dorm" I answered casually

"How about you?" I raise my eyebrows at her, she wasn't here when we arrived.

"A-at Chae's" she said and my eyes landed on the red marks on her neck. I close my eyes and face palmed.

"Kim Minju" I said with a sigh.

"Put some concealer on it... my god" her eyes widened and run to her room. I zip my bag and wake up Dahee.

We went downstairs then went outside and wait for them.

"Hyunjin-ah! Dahee-ssi!" we turn around and see Jinsoul-unnie and Chaewonie walking towards us.

"I'm glad you decided to come with us, Dahee-ssi" Jinsoul-unnie said, the three of them are having a conversation while I just stand there waiting for them.

A mini bus stopped in front of us and the driver hit the horns. Jinsoul-unnie get in first and we followed.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The only seat left is at the back beside Ryujin and Heejin. I feel pain in my chest as I look at the two. A hand suddenly grab mine and I look down at Dahee.

"I'm here don't worry" she said with a warm smile and pulled me towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted the two and sat beside Heejin making me sat beside the window.

"Annyeong- wait I know you" Ryujin said and look at her.

"You're an idol, right?"

Dahee cutely giggled and answered "Yes".

"Waaa Hyunjin-ah you're dating an idol?" what the fuck is she saying?

"We're not dating" I said

"YET" my friends added even Jungeun-unnie who's driving.

"Omoooooo" here comes the teasing of Shin Ryujin. She's annoying I want to punch her.

"She's so small" Ryujin said and Dahee whines.

"I'm not that small!" Ryujin and I laugh at her. She's literally 4'8 pfffttt

"Ya stop laughing" she slap my thighs and I held in my laugh.

3rd person's POV

"Let's switch" Hyunjin switched seats with the younger and Dahee lean her head on the window while looking outside.

Now that Hyunjin realized it, she and Heejin are now sitting beside each other. They're quiet, no one is talking. Ryujin is sleeping and Dahee is also falling asleep, both leaning their head on the window.

Hyunjin noticed that Heejin is starting to fall asleep too. She held Heejin's head gently and place it on her shoulder. A small smile crept up to Heejin's face as she move closer to Hyunjin. The latter adjusted the height of her shoulder so Heejin can rest her head on her shoulder more comfortably.