12

Hyunjin's POV

I walk back and forth at the side of the court. We're already finished at warming up but Ryujin is still missing. When I got back from dropping Minju off the school she's not there anymore.

"Hyunjin where's your bestfriend?" our coach asked again

"I already told you I don't know where she is" I tried calling her again but her phone is off

"Goddammit Shin" I swear to god I'm gonna smack her once her get here

"Kim, Son, Im, Ahn and Choi you girls are the first five" we just nodded and the referee told us to go to the middle

How can she be late at the finals??? I shook my head and position myself in front of the captain of the opposing team

The referee blew the whistle and throw the ball upwards. I jumped and push it towards Hyejoo. She got the ball and the audience let out screams and cheer.

I look at the entrance of the court again but I see no Shin Ryujin. I sighed and just focus on guarding this girl.

(Time skips 'cause this bish doesn't know how to write basketball match)

Loud cheers and screams filled the basketball arena. We won. Our school is the champion of this season.

I have a wide smile plastered on my face as I jump around with my teammates. The basketball boys came to us and they congratulate us. It would be nice if they won too but they lose against JYP High.

"You did great there Oli" I hugged Hyejoo and she chuckled as she hug me back.

"You did great too unnie" we patted each other back

"Lemme join you guys!" Yeojin yelled making the two of us roll our eyes but still open our arms for her.

"You did great there unnies" she said and we group hug

"You did great at stealing the ball too smol bean" I ruffled her hair and she smile at me

"My babies" we heard Jungeun-unnie and we turn around to see the four of them standing there

"Group hug?" Yeojin asked but the three of them shake their heads

"Na uh you guys are sweaty" Sooyoung-unnie said and we scoffed

"Here let me hug you guys" Yerim skipped towards us and pulled us into a group hug. We broke the group hug and she hugged us one by one though she hugs Yeojin a little bit longer than necessary.

"Oh look they're announcing the MVP" we all look towards the school's admin and shr congratulated us for winning.

"Kim Hyunjin" eh? They all look at me and clap their hands.

"Do I need to push you or you'll go there yourself?" Hyejoo said and I slowly walks towards the middle

"Congratulations Hyunjin" I bow down a little and let him put the gold medal on me. He hands me the trophy and shakes my hand.

"Thank you sir" he smiled at me and I raise the trophy up in the air earning loud roars. I saw a tall bunny walking towards me but there's something wrong with her expression.

"Congrats unnie" she hugged me

"Thanks Wonnie"

"Did you check your phone already, Hyunjin-unnie?"