111

Hyunjin's POV

"You drink again last night?" manager unnie is scolding me again. It's adding more pain in my head.

"I told you it's okay to drink but not when you have schedule the next morning"

"Yeah yeah I got it unnie" I said

"You go there first. I'm gonna buy you some pills to ease that headache of yours" she said and pat my bad.

"Ne" I fix my bucket hat and went to the nearest elevator. Oh my fucking god why does she have to be here.

"Good morning unnie!" Azi greeted me enthusiastically

"Morning" I greeted back and remove my hat. I look at my reflection and fix my hair.

"Unnie..." shut up I don't want to talk to you yet.

"Ahhhh what a nice weather to shut up" I said while stretching my arms. They quickly shut up until we got out of the fucking elevator.

"What happened?" I heard the three girls asked... so they don't know a thing? I shake my head and enter the room I was asked to go.

"Good morning, Hyunjinnie" Chansung-oppa greeted me and I just smile at him.

"What's the matter? Is it a bad morning?" he asked and I sit beside him.

"I guess so" I said and unnie start doing my make up and hair.

Heejin's POV

"Are you sure about this, Min?" I asked her again

"Yes, unnie. No one can fucking do my sister like that" she said as we enter CY's building. I'm actually getting scared of her, her aura is different from the usual. We reached the floor where Blue Moon's practice room is and we saw the bitch at the hall way getting a water from a dispenser.

"Oh there you are" Minju make me hold her shoulder bag.

"C'mon let's have a talk"

She said 'talk' but she grab Dahee's hair and pull her inside BM's practice room. Lmao go off bestie!!

"Omo unnie!" her members are shocked to see their leader being pulled by the hair.

"What's happening?" Sam asked and we heard a sound of slap. Ohhh shittt Minju slapped her real hard.

"We had a talk before, right? I thought I made myself clear when I told you I'm gonna send you to hell once you hurt my sister" she did some stretching and crack her knuckles.

"Let me expla-" Dahee was cutted off by another hard slap and when I said hard it's REALLY HARD.

"I don't want to hear any reason or explanation from a bitch like you" she said and Chaeri stand up to stop them but guess what Minju slapped her too.

"Okay what the fuck is happening???" Yumi is confused as fuck as well as the other two.

"SHUT UP!" okay ma she's really mad mad someone get me out of here. Minju grab Dahee's hair and slap her a couple of times. She can't punch but hey she can slap real hard.

"Stop-" Chaeri tried to stop Minju again but get slapped again.

"Okay then come here and take this"

My mouth agape when Minju punched her square up in her face. Okay I'm taking back what I said she CAN punch.

"Holy shit" Chaeri cursed when her nose start bleeding but Minju doesn't look guilty at all.

"Now where were we?" she turn to Dahee again

"Ahh right" she hover on top of her and start slapping her. Should I stop her now? I don't want to get slapped tho...

I'mma just cheer for her in my mind.

GO OFF FUTURE SIS IN LAW- JK unless...