88

3rd person's POV

"So who's gonna tell her?" Jinsoul asked as they watch Hyunjin trying to open the cap of the marker.

"Awww kiyowo~" the girl said and Hyunjin let out an awkward laugh as she try to figure out how to take off the cap of the marker so she can give the fan an autograph.

"You just need to press it" the girl said

'Ahh so it's a retractable marker. I'm so stupid' Hyunjin said to herself and laughs. She signed the girl's cap like what the girl wanted to and the girl thanked her.

"Can I get a hug?" the girl asked

"Of course" Hyunjin hugged her and bid goodbye. She went back to her friends who are laughing at her.

"Y'all are annoying, why you guys didn't tell me that I'm supposed to press it?" Hyunjin sulked

"Cuz you're cute" Jiwoo said and Hyunjin just scoff. Hyunjin sit beside Heejin as their other friends went to the swimming pool.

"You good, bun?" Hyunjin asked while watching over Dahee who's playing with Yeojin in the pool.

"yeah..." the bunny answered

"You don't sound like it" Hyunjin said and finally looking at Heejin's eyes.

"You're clearly not okay, Heekki. I can see it in your eyes" she added and Heejin heave a sigh.

"Yeah, I'm not" she admitted and looks down. Ryujin wipe the water off her face and look at her bestfriend and her girlfriend. They seem to be in a serious talk right now and it somehow put a smile on the girl's face.

Back then, the two don't really talk to each other, they just greet each other every time and seeing them like this makes Ryujin happy. Knowing that the love of her life and her bestfriend for life are getting along makes her really happy and she doesn't even mind it when she sees the two hugging or what cuz she knows that Hyunjin will never betray her. She trust her best friend so damn much.

"Why? What happened? Did Ryujin do something wrong? Did you guys fight? Just tell me and I'm gonna punch the living daylights out of her" Hyunjin bombards her with questions.

"I'm just thinking about something" Heejin said

"So you're thinking? There's definitely something wrong with you-" Hyunjin was cut off by a slap on her arm

"So what are you saying?" Heejin glares at her

"I ain't saying anything" Hyunjin said and get up slowly cuz she knows what's gonna happen next.

"Come here you stupid ass motherfucker" Heejin said and chase Hyunjin around the pool.

"Another episode of Hyunjin and Heejin acting like cat and dog... What a nice sight" Kahei said and the girls smile. It's better seeing them like this and not like this morning. It's better to see them goofing around than to see them not talking to each other.

"Yaaaaa! Come here!!!" Heejin shouts as she chase the running cat. Hyunjin look back at her and stick her tongue out before diving in the water. Heejin followed and the two of them have a water fight.

Not so long after, the others joined and chaos started.