98

3rd person's POV

While dancing with Hyunjin, Dahee noticed someone in the audience.

'She's here?'

She's at the standing VIP area which is the nearest to the stage. It's nearing the end and Dahee pressed their lips together, making sure that the girl saw it. She want to show her that Hyunjin is hers and hers alone.

Hyunjin left her there and her members went to the stage to join her for another song.

Hyunjin's POV

I changed into a short and shirt with the logo of CY and just sat beside Sooji-unnie while waiting for our turn to get on the stage.

"Water?" unnie offered and I gladly accepted the bottle of water. I took the straw between my lips and take a sip.

A staff hand us a mic one by one and we just take it.

"Guys be ready in a minute" bitch what? I just sit for a while and I'm gonna go there again already?

We lined up and Sooji-unnie held my hand as we go up the stage together. The idols started the song and I'm just vibing here with my fellow actors and actresses.

Upon performing, I noticed my friends in the audience.

"Omo" my eyes widened and I get off the stage and run towards them.

"Guys!" I hugged Ryujin cuz she's the nearest

"Oh my god I missed you all! Why didn't you tell me you guys are coming?" I'm happy to see them all

"You changed your number bitch"

"You're gonna get scolded" Haseul-unnie said and hugs me, the others followed too and I cannot be more happier than I am right now.

"She's not gonna get scolded alone" I look at my fellow artists and they also went to their friends, that's nice that I'm not alone in this.

"Wow you're still ugly what the fuck" I said before hugging Heejin. My heart skipped a beat as I feel her warmth and as her scent invade my nostrils.

"You too bitch" she said making me laugh and she laughs as well. I feel giddy inside... What the fuck is wrong with me

"We need to break this hug. Ryujinnie might get jealous" I said and broke the hug.

"Why would I be?" Ryu asked and pulled a girl closer to her. Who is she?

"This is my girlfriend" she said proudly and I'm confused.

"I would love to introduce her properly to you but maybe next time cuz there's a staff walking towards our direction" she said and I turn around only to see my manager coming towards me.

"Kim Hyunjin come here" she said and I stuck my tongue out before running away.

"YAAA HYUNJIN-AH!"

I giggle as I run towards the other way. I step on one of the speakers and Azi helped me to get on the stage by pulling me up.

"Thanks Azi" I thanked her and pat her back before going to my designated area. My eyes went back to Ryujin and see her having fun with that girl. So they broke up??? For real? But why?

A sigh escaped my mouth

I surely missed a lot of things