2

Hyunjin's POV

On my way to the parking lot, I saw a girl standing there. She's wearing a red dress, hugging herself while shivering.

She tilted her head and it's Jeon Heejin, my bestfriend's girlfriend. I smiled bitterly and walks towards her. I took off my jacket and put it around her. She jumped a little but smile afterwards.

"Hyunjin-ssi..." I gave her a small smile

"Where's Ryujin?" why did she leave Heejin here? It's so cold outside...

"She's getting her car" she answered, I saw Ryujin's car coming

"I'm going now Heejin-ssi" I said and continue walking

"Thank you!" she shouted and I just wave my hand without looking back at her.

I just continue walking and decided to look back. I saw Heejin opened the door and get in Ryu's car.

"She didn't even open the door for her" I muttered and a car stopped in front of me.

"Get in stupid cat" Hyejoo said and the backseat door opened. I get in and Sooyoung-unnie quickly put her head on my shoulder. Yerim is seating beside her and Hyejoo is in the shotgun seat while Jungeun-unnie is driving.

The ride to my house was silent and I didn't even notice that we're already here.

"Hey Kim Hyunjin" Jungeun-unnie called me and I look outside the window. Sooyoung let go of my hand and I get off of Jungeun-unnie's car.

"Thanks unnie!" I smile as I thank her

"Get some rest so you'll have enough energy to win tomorrow" she said

"I will unnie" she drove off and I opened the front door of the house. I entered and I see mess. Minju's friends are here again.

They greeted me and I greeted them back before going to the kitchen to grab a bread from the cupboard.

I decided to join them at the living room and sat beside Hyewon. This movie seems interesting.

"Is that delicious?" she asked while staring at the bread in my hands

"Here take a bite" she happily took a bite and gave it back to me. Minju's friends usually hang out here so I became close with them too.

"Where's Eunbi-unnie?" I asked and Yuri answered me

"She's still at the school" I humm and finish my bread. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out.

Oh it's my ENPF cousin living in Japan. She's asking how am I so I replied that I'm okay and asked her how about her.

I wish they just take me with them. God I hate it here so much. I spend hours texting with her and watching movie before excusing myself and go upstairs to my room.

I look through my phone and saw an article about her. She looks so happy now. I smile bitterly and put down my phone.

I stripped and enter my bathroom to take a shower. I let myself get soaked by the water and put some shampoo on my palm. I took an hour to shower and dry myself using my towel before dressing up.