5

Hyunjin's POV

"Goodluck unnie I know you'll do great" Wonyoung said and hugged me. I patted her back and Minju looks at me.

"Do great and don't embarrass me" she said and I rolled my eyes. What did I do in my past life to have a sister like her?

I saw Ryujin and Heejin at the corner of my eyes and I quickly look away. I sighed and someone poke my cheeks.

"What do you want midget?" I look down at Yeojin, our smallest player in the team.

"Ya! I just wanted to say good luck!" she scoffed and walks away. I just chuckled and shook my head.

I look at the crowd and saw my friends holding a banner with Son Hyejoo and Kim Hyunjin written on it. They noticed that I'm looking at them and they raised the banner and shake it.

"You ready, capt?" Hyejoo stand beside me and I just nod.

"Let's win this game shall we?" we went to the center of the court and the game started.

"Fuck!" I heard Yujin cursed as she falls down. I quickly run to her and check on her.

"My foot hurts so much" she said, the other team is playing so dirty. They're tripping our players purposely and half of my team are already injured. I helped Yujin to walk to the side of the court while Ryujin is still not herself. She's doing so bad this day.

"Get your shit together Shin!" I shouted and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"We need to win this game!" she nodded and the referee blew the whistle.

"Arghh!" I fell down and quickly held my foot. These motherfuckers are getting into my nerves. Hyejoo helped me to stand up and I tried to hide the pain.

"You good?" she asked and I nodded.

"Time out!" she shouted and helped me to sat beside Yujin. I saw Yerim, Jungeun-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie coming towards us. Hyejoo take off my shoe and massage my foot.

I groaned and I felt someone hold my hand. Wonyoung smiled at me and intertwined our fingers.

"Unnie are you okay?" Yerim asked and I just nod

"They're playing so dirty!" Jungeun-unnie said and Sooyoung started complaining too.

"Unnie why are so stupid?" Minju said and I smacked her head.

"Yeojinie you're in" I said to Yeojin and she smiled.

"Shin" I called Ryujin and she turned to me.

"Get yourself together and win this game" she sighed and nodded.

I can't stay still on my seat while watching the match.

Ryujin is dribbling the ball and shoot. Missed. She fucking missed it. This is so not her.

"RYUJIN!" I yelled and she sighed.

"GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GET THE BALL!" she showed me an apologetic smile and runs.

I swear to god Shin Ryujin I'm gonna fucking kill you if we lose.

I look at the scoreboard and I can feel my head aching. 87-85. They're on lead with 2 points.

"Substitution for number 17" I said and stand up

"Capt you're injured" Yujin said

"I can manage"

"Shin Ryujin out, Kim Hyunjin in"