96

Hyunjin's POV

"Have you ever heard of trust, Dahee?" it's the day before the concert and we're rehearsing our performances but god... Dahee is really testing me.

"Guys we're here to rehearse, not to fight" Lee sunbaenim said and I sigh before going to Sooji-unnie.

"Just understand her. She's your girlfriend, she's just being jealous. Imagine seeing your girl being touch by a guy, I'm sure if that happens to her you will also get jealous" unnie said and pats my back.

I heave a sigh. She's right but Chansung-oppa is just my friend and he's also Dahee's friend.

I sat on the floor and drink some water. I look at Dahee's direction and see Chaeri trying to console her. Was I too harsh? I'm so stupid. I should apologize to her.

"Hey" Chansung sat beside me and drink water also. We just sat there while we watch the other groups perform.

"Sorry" he suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"Sorry... Because of me you and Dahee got into a fight again" he said and I chuckled.

"It's not your fault tho" I said and smile at him.

"Don't worry about it, oppa" I added and pat his back before standing up, making my way towards Dahee with my tumbler in my hand. Chaeri noticed that I'm coming their way and gently pat Dahee's head before leaving.

"Hee" I called softly and she turns around to face me. Her eyes are teary and all I can feel is guilt.

"I'm sorry" I said and look down.

"No, I'm sorry. I was being unprofessional, I shouldn't acted that way knowing that it was just work and all. I'm sorry, love" she apologized and her tears starts to pour down. I quickly pulled her into a hug and lead her to the back stage.

"Don't cry, babe" I said but her sobs just get louder.

"S-so-sorry" she said between sobs and pulled me closer to her, burrying her face on my chest.

"It's okay... It's okay... Please don't cry" I said and cup her face. I wipe her tears and smile sweetly at her.

"Stop crying, okay? I love you" I plant a kiss on her forehead

"I love you too" she said in tiny making me giggle. We fight a lot but she's still my happiness...

*****

It's the concert day and here I am chilling at the backstage cuz I still have 45 minutes before going up to the stage. I'm feeling kinda nervous but I'm also excited... Weird, right?

I look over Chansung and he's having a conversation with the two CY dancers. I laugh at him, he looks so nervous that he's turning pale. Other actors saw that I'm laughing and look towards him also. Laughs can be heard here and there's also loud cheers outside but our laughter can be heard despite of that.

"Stop laughing!" he said and we just keep on teasing him. He's the type of person who is really not into music or dancing that's why he choose acting but here he is. There's no need to be nervous tho...

"Here take this" Wonju-oppa hand him a candy or gum??

"It'll help you to ease your nervousness" he said and smile at him. Idk if these two have something going on between them but I ship.