97

Hyunjin's POV

I was doing my dance with Changsung-oppa right after a cover of Four Walls by f(x) with other actresses under CY and the stadium or the concert venue is full of screams and cheers while we're dancing. Well... Our drama is quite popular these days especially to teenagers and those teenagers attend the concert I guess.

I'm glad that they can still see chemistry between us while knowing that I'm in a relationship. I'm also working extra hard to focus on working on the chemistry between me and my partner in drama since the news of me and Dahee dating went out to the public cuz I want the audiences or the viewers to feel sparks so the drama will be a success.

Loud screams were heard everytime our faces will become close to each other. I can see Dahee standing near the stage but I didn't mind her this time, it's time for work.

I went to the side and pose while Chansung dances with the guy dancer. I look at the people watching us and wave at them.

Chansung's part quickly ended and I started dancing with the girl dancer. The song was nearing its end and I am just enjoying the rest of it.

The song ended with Chansung touching my legs and our faces near each other. The lights dimmed and we quickly get away from each other. Some staffs guided us down the three step stairs to the backstage, walking past Dahee's group.

"You did great guys!" we were welcomed by some praises and claps from the staffs of CY.

"Hyunjinnie come here" the make up artist said and I went to her. I sat on a chair and she gave me my tumbler. I chugged down the remaining water inside it and the MUA retouched my make up.

"Done"

"Thank you, unnie" I thanked her and she gave me a head pat before working on another artist.

"Hyun you have to change now" the stylist unnie said and I got up from the comfy chair, going up to her. I was given a blouse and skirt that is not that short thankfully.

I went to a vacant changing cubicle, making sure to lock it first before changing. It took me some minutes and finally get out from there. I was given again another pair of shoes which I wear without a word leaving my mouth.

"You did a good job there" Chansung-oppa said while changing his shoes too.

"Same goes to you" I said and pats his back. He said he's not into music or dancing but he really did great back there.

"Just right cuz I spend whole month in that goddamn practice room" he said making me laugh before wearing my mic.

"Hyunjinnie!" someone called me

"Ne!?"

"You're up!" ah shit here we go again

I walk up to the stage with the help of a staff and I stretch out my hands to find Dahee. It's fucking dark, can someone turn on the lights already?

We get into position and the lights lit up. The whistling part kicked in and I started moving like I'm not forced to do this.

(Hyunjin as JiU (girl with black hair), Dahee as Handong (girl with orange/yellow hair idk) stan gaycatcher y'all)

This performance includes a lot of touching and it's not like I'm uncomfortable with Dahee but it's just... like you know she's my girlfriend and many people are watching including my family, I just don't know where tf they are.

I stopped thinking about other things and just focus on performing. I can hear screams through my in-ear and that's just amazing wow. It's just 2 minutes and a half performance so it's about to end.

I face my back to the audience and walk towards her, not forgetting to look back to the people watching before grabbing her nape. We were supposed to just make it look like we're kissing but she really did press our lips together which shocked me.

The lights went out and I quickly walk back to the backstage, leaving her there.