Part 2: The Meet-Up

Y/N POV

The week goes by quickly between the end of school, streams, and my dad's punishments.

My streams haven't had a face-cam lately for obvious reasons, but chat doesn't question it. I just told them that my room is a mess because I don't feel like cleaning. And they believed it because who cleans their room? Actually, I do. But it's more like stress cleaning.

Anyways, Wilbur has been trying to contact me, but I don't really answer. I don't want to answer his questions. And I don't want to admit to what my dad has been doing. He's doing it to teach me a lesson because he loves me. Right?

I pack up the last of my clothes and toiletries for the trip. I check to make sure I have everything I need, and I do. So, I make sure my dad isn't home to stop me and make my way to my run-down Ford truck.

I plug the address Dream gave me into my GPS and start the drive. Apparently, it's only 3 hours away. I shuffle my playlist and "Brown Eyes, Brown Hair" by Caleb Hearn comes on.

I relate to this song so much. I can't help but sing along to the lyrics.

Brown eyes, brown Hair
Yeah, that sunlight, that glare
But she seems insecure in all the photos
She hides inside
Her emotions aside
So, she can seem okay
Can't have her friend know

But way deep down
She's a lost soul searching
Small town girl
Never know she's hurting
She just wants to be herself

But sometimes it's alright
To fake it 'til you make it
Just don't let that be your saving
Sometimes when your lives
Seems lost with no direction
It's okay to not accept it
Sometimеs you're not fine
And there's nothing that you can do about it
But somеtimes when you feel so defeated
Just get back up on your feet
And try again

And she stays outside
Thoughts keep filling her mind
That she might fail again
If she tries to let go

And she goes to cry
When there's no one beside her
'Cause no one really knows
The things she goes through

'Cause way deep down
She's a lost soul searching
Small town girl
Never know she's hurting
She just wants to be herself

But sometimes it's alright
To fake it 'til you make it
Just don't let that be your saving
Sometimes when your lives
Seems lost with no direction
It's okay to not accept it
Sometimеs you're not fine
And there's nothing that you can do about it
But somеtimes when you feel so defeated
Just get back up on your feet
And try again

When you feel so defeated
Try again
When you feel so defeated
Try again

God, I love this song. I am from a small town in Florida. Everybody knows everybody. The houses are spaced out and have a good amount of land. Maybe that's why no one knows what my father is actually like. We put on a facade whenever we're in public. But it's okay. It's just my reality now.

For the rest of the ride, I just listen to music as my social anxiety climbs. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a freak?

I pull into the large driveway of a cabin in the woods. Some other cars are here as well. I compose myself and grab my bags. I make my way to the front door and ring the doorbell.

A guy with wavy, dirty blonde hair opens the door. "Y/N!" He gives me a big hug and helps me with my two bags.

"Thank you, Dream."

"Hey, you can call me Clay. The others are in the living room. I'm going to bring these to your room."

"Okay. Thank you so much." He gives me a smile and nod.

I walk into the living room to see George, Sapnap, Ranboo, Niki, and... Wilbur.

Ranboo notices me and runs up. "Oh my God, Y/N!" He hops over the couch and hugs me. "I can't believe you're here."

I laugh a little. "Yeah."

Now, everyone is looking at me. They all come over and hug me, but Wilbur's hug is different. He didn't say anything, he just hugged me like our lives depended on it. I was taken aback.

Soon, we all start talking and then George points something out that I wish he didn't notice. "Y/N, how did you get that bruise on your cheek?"

"Oh, in gym we were playing dodgeball, and it got me right in the face." I laugh a little, hoping that they bought it.

"Is that why you stopped face cam?" Niki asks me.

"Yup."

"Wait a second. I thought you stopped because your room was a mess." Nick says.

"Well, yes. It was a combination of the both."

Ranboo looks at me, worried. "Anyways, what do you all think about the new update?"

I look at him, thankful for the topic change. Soon enough, the doorbell rings again. Then, we hear the loud voice of Tommy accompanied by the soft one of Tubbo.

I don't know if I can handle his energy right now. I hug Tubbo. He's so nice and innocent. And his hugs are so comforting.

I look at Tommy, and he looks right back at me. "Fine, woman." I smile a little and give him a hug. He's rather tall like everyone else. It sucks to be 5'3.

By 7 p.m. Techno, Phil, and Karl had gotten here. Dream had decided that we would order pizza for dinner. I don't know how I'm going to get out of it with Wilbur watching me like a hawk. It's kind of scary, if I'm being honest.

Soon enough, the pizza is delivered. I guess I'll eat one slice so that I don't look suspicious. I laugh along with the others as they fill their stomachs. After the one piece, I exuse myself to the bathroom.

I lock the door and lean over the toilet. I stick two fingers down my throat and force myself to throw up the greasy and fattening pizza. I always hate doing this which is why I usually just don't eat. After flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth, I spare myself a look at myself in the mirror. I wish I didn't. The bruise on my cheek is faded, but not fully gone. My stomach and thighs look disgusting. My eyes are devoid of light. Tears start to pool in them. I viciously wipe at them, and regroup. And I make sure to walk out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

Nobody says anything about my absence, but I do see Niki giving me a look. Great, now Wilbur and Niki are suspicious.

How the hell am I going to make it through this trip without anybody figuring out everything?

______________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy it so far!