Part 11: Kidnapped?

Y/N POV

I think everyone is sleeping well last night after the fun day at Universal. All that can be heard right now are snores. I was, but was woken up from a nightmare.

I was running from my father. I kept running and running, looking for a safe place, but there were none. Everyone turned against me. They all thought I was lying about the abuse. They thought I just wanted attention. The tears came like a broken dam and ran down my face in the dream. My eyesight was blurred as I tried desperately to get away. I tripped and was falling before I woke up.

Now, I'm scrolling through YouTube alone downstairs. I need to take my mind off of the terrible dream. I stumble across a new manhunt video from Dream. I didn't know he posted that... well. At least I can watch it now.

I dont understand how Dream is so good at minecraft. Like I'm good at it, but this, this is next level.

After I spent an hour watching his manhunt, the time reads 7 a.m. Other people should start waking up soon. I slip into the backyard again and lay down in the hammock. It's so peaceful out here with the birds chirping and what not.

I turn on some music and sing along to it. People tell me that I'm a good singer. But I don't know about that. My family used to joke about how of anyone would sing it would sound like a dying cat. Ilaughed along with them, it didn't bother me much. But what stuck with me was when I was little. In 1st grade, I think. I was making a song with my best friend. I sang it for my parents, and they said it sounded terrible. That one hurt. I stopped singing and told my best friend that I was done with singing. We never worked on the song again after that.

So, now I only sing when I'm alone. Or when I'm peer pressured, like Ranboo's stream. But his chat was very supportive, thank the Lord.

I scroll through my Spotify, looking for something to sing. My eyes land on "Runaway" by AURORA.

I was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, down

I had a dream I was seven
Climbing my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waiting impatient for me, down

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you and
For a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, down

And all this time I have been lyin'
Oh, lyin' in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the
Farthest place on my shelf
La-di-da

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

But I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go

Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, no, no
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Ho, ho, ho
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, no, no
Now take me home
Home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I do want to go home- to the home I used to know, the one where everything was okay. I want the past back. I want my mom and sister to be alive again. I want to be happy with them. I want my dad to stop drinking and hitting me. I want it to stop.

Unfortunately, it will never end until I take matters into my own hands. But I can't do that to my friends. God, I feel like I keep repeating the same conversation in my head over and over again.

Tommy's POV

God, she sounds like an angel. I'm not usually up this early. Today is a rare occasion. But I'm happy I am. Y/N sounds amazing. She's such a great singer. I'm falling harder for her, but I know she likes Ranboo. And Ranboo likes her. And I can't break bro code. Damnit. This is so hard. I can't be catching feels right now. I say I love women, but I have to stop liking her.

I look around the bedroom. Ranboo and Tubbo aren't awake. I'm not sure if anyone else is though. I make my way to the backyard. Once she finishes her song, I decide to say something. "WOMAN! That was great!"

She smiles and looks down. "Thank you." God, she's so cute. Stop! Tommy, no. I mentally scold myself for thinking that.

"Why don't you sing more or in front of people?"

"Just scared, I guess. Also, I was told I wasn't a good singer, so that just stuck."

"No, you shouldn't believe them. You're amazing."

"Thank you, Toms." My heart fluttered at the nickname she gave me.

"Of course." I smile politely at her, trying to hide the blush that makes its way across my cheeks. "I'm going to go take a shower. I'll come out in a bit, yeah?"

"Go ahead." She slightly laughs.

(Time Skip)

As I'm getting out of the shower, a scream pierces my ears. I immediately know who it is and rush to thrown on clothes. Why did she scream? Is she okay?

Y/N POV

Time passed slowly as I laid in the sun. Rustling could be heard by the bushes, but I just assumed it was an animal. Oh, I was so wrong. A scream escaped my lips as I saw figures in all black emerging from the bushes. Someone grabs me from behind, and a cloth is placed in front of my mouth and nose. I have no choice but to try to breathe through the cloth, causing my vision to turn black at the edges.

(Time Skip)

"Why do we have to do this?" One young masculine voice spoke.

"We can't ask questions. We just do the job and get the money. You know this," said another man. His voice was rougher than the first.

"She's waking up." A female voice. But its not comforting like Niki's or Puffy's. This woman sounds cruel and menacing.

Suddenly, my vision turns from black. I can see a small dingy room as the bag is taken off my head. The air is damp and hot, definitely not a good combination.

I look at the people in confusion and anger. They had masks over their faces. I couldn't identify them if I wanted to.

"Apparently, you wronged the wrong people, hun." The rough voice spoke.

A shiver made its way down my spine. My hands begin to slightly shake, but I will NOT have a panic attack in front of them.

I had a wild look in my eyes. I needed to get out. I had no idea what these people wanted. Or what they wanted to do to me.

"Your father has quite the punishment set up for you."

"No..." My heart rate sped up as my head pounded with dizziness. My vision goes black as the pain in my head becomes too much.
_______________________________________

A/N: I want school to end already. Also, I got a summer job. POG