Part 16: Hold On

Niki's POV

"She-she..." I couldn't say it. Everyone was looking at me. Concern and sadness showed on their faces. Wilbur texted me what had happened, but I couldn't bring myself to process it, much less tell the others.

Wilby
At hospital. Her heart stopped. Don't know anything else yet. We don't know if she made it, Niki... they were doing CPR.

I had started sobbing and dropped my phone. No one dared to pick it up after what it made me do.

Ranboo and Tommy looked at each other.

"Did it have something to do with Y/N, Niki?" Techno asked, almost scared if the answer. I nodded my head.

I can't believe she did this. I wish she had just came and talked to me. I wanted to be there for her. Now I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to again...

"No, no, no." Tommy whispered, tears falling down his face faster. Then, he screamed. But this scream wasn't filled with happiness. No, it was a heart-wrenching scream, filled with pain and sadness. It was raw with emotion. Just hearing his scream made me want to cry even more.

Ranboo took the phone out of Tommy's hands just to break into more tears when he read it. "God, why?" He sobbed.

He looked at me. "She's going to make it, right? She has to make it."

My lip quivered. I didn't wat to lie to him. "I don't know. I really don't."

Ranboo looked back down and put his head in his hands. Sobs shook his body.

Techno took the phone and read the text aloud for the others. "At hospital. Her heart stopped. Don't know anything else yet. We don't know if she made it, Niki... they were doing CPR."

No one knew what to do. Purpled and Tubbo were trying to comfort Tommy and Ranboo, but they were also in tears. Purpled really came at a bad time.

Y/N POV

"Hold on, I still want you."

"Come back, I still need you!"

Voices swim through the darkness to reach me. Each one sends a wave of pain through my heart. I recognize the voices, but they're distorted. I can't identify who is saying them.

Suddenly, light floods the room. I'm met with the sight of the woman who birthed me.

"Mom?" I look at her with tears on my eyes.

She nodded sadly. "Hi, honey." She held a smile, but her eyes were glassy.

I ran to her and hugged her. "I missed you so much."

"What about me?" A familiar voice says.

I turn around to see Amelia, my sister. "Oh my God." I run up to her and throw my arms around her.

"I've missed you so much." She smiles. Her smile looks brighter, like it is filled with light. But there's a certain feel to it. Its filled with pain.

My smile turns into a frown. "Why do you all seem so sad?"

"We've been watching what's happening... ever since our departure from life." My mom speaks.

"Oh.." I trail off.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. What I did was so wrong. I was blinded by the grief of losing your mom and sister. I couldn't be grateful for what was right in front of me." My dad appears out of thin air.

No, no, no. He hurt me. He hurt me so much. I can't just forgive him... but he is my dad. But he drove you to kill yourself... but I still love him.