Part 15: Fuck It!

Ranboo's POV

After I helped Y/N back to bed, I went downstairs, pills still in hand.

Everyone was either in the living room or kitchen. I walk to Wilbur, Dream, and Karl with tears in my eyes.

"Ranboo, what's wrong?" Karl notices me first. "Are those my pills?"

I nod and hand them to him.

"Why did you have those?" Wilbur asks.

"Y/N..." my voice breaks, "was going to take them and overdose."

All of their eyes widen.

"What!" Dream yells, his voice distraught.

Now, everyone is looking at us. They can see the tears on my face, the look of sadness on Karl's, and the shock that was displayed on Wilbur and Dream's.

Niki walks over. "What's wrong?" Her voice is soft, trying to be soothing.

"Y/N was going to kill herself." Wilbur squeaks out.

Everyone goes quiet. Tommy lets out a little sob.

"No, no. She wouldn't do that." Sapnap says.

"Then, explain to me why I found her in the bathroom staring at the pills while her hands were shaking! Tell me why she said that she was going to overdose!" I'm yelling now. Not with anger, but with pain.

I can't take it anymore and break into tears. "I'm sorry... for yelling."

"It's okay, Ranboo. I'm sorry." Sapnap says, crouching down. He pulls me into a hug, I can feel his own tears soaking my shirt. So, he is crying as well.

Everyone is startled by a knock on the door.

Phil opens it to reveal Grayson (Purpled).

He looks taken aback by basically everyone in tears.

"Well, this was bad timing." He looks very uncomfortable and uncertain, just standing in the doorway.

"You can come in, you know?" I let go of Sapnap and wipe away my tears.

He steps inside with his suitcase and starts to calm down a little. Everyone wipes away their tears and goes back to acting normal. We all greet Grayson and just chill.

After hours of playing Mario Kart and other games, I go upstairs to check on Y/N.

She's laying in her bed. At first, I think she's sleeping. But her eyes are open. She's just staring at the ceiling.

She doesn't notice me walking over or talking to her until I touch her arm. She just turns her head towards me slowly. Her eyes are drained of all color and emotion.

"Y/N?" She just stares at me, not giving me a response. She slowly turns her head back to the ceiling again.

"Please talk to me. I know you went through Hell, but you could at least acknowledge me." I'm starting to get worried now, but also angry. I don't know where the anger came from, but it was there, slowly creeping its way towards the surface.

"Fine. Go back to your fucking ceiling watching!" I start walking out of the room. Before I shut the door behind me I whisper, "Dead inside bitch." I close the door a little harder than intended, but nobody noticed. And if they did, they didn't say anything.

Y/N POV

I know I should have acknowledged him, but I didn't have the energy. Besides, I'm a bitch and dead inside, according to Ranboo. He's not wrong though.