Part 10: Universal Studios

Y/N POV

We get to the front of the line for The Incredible Hulk Coaster. George looks like he's going to pass out. It's quite funny, to be honest.

(I forgot the layout of Universal. Its been such a long time since I've been there. So I'm just adding key things I remember. Sorry!)

There were rows of four for the ride. So, I went with Ranboo, Niki, and Wilbur. George rode with Dream, no surprise there, Karl, and Sapnap. Quackity sat this one out because he "didn't feel good."

The ride starts off normal, we go at a slow pace up the tube, but out of nowhere, we're shot out. The rollercoaster accelerates quickly, and I can hear George's screams so clearly. I can't help but laugh.

I put my hands up as we zoom on the rails. The screams of other people just send me into more laughter. But saying that makes me sound crazy, so let me rethink my words. The glee in people's yells causes me to laugh.

Ranboo puts his hands up next to me, and entertwines one of our hands. I blush as the rollercoaster continues. The picture is taken near the end, and our hands are still entertwined when the photo is taken.

After the ride, we all go to look at the pictures. I laugh as George's mouth is wide open in a scream. Dream is laughing at him in the picture, and Karl and Sap just look scared.

I then see our row's picture. Ranboo and I have our hands up, but one is entertwined. We're also both laughing in it. Niki looks scared, and Wilbur is just smiling.

Dream adds both photos to his Photo Key Card. Then we make our way to the next few rides.

Eventually, we make it to Harry Potter World. We all got Butter Beer, and it was actually really good.

We get in line for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I look around in awe as we make our way through Hogwarts in the line. It was a really cool idea to do that.

Ranboo grabs my hand while the others are distracted by the Sorting Hat. I look at him and see that he's smiling. I smile back at him and look away.

We mostly make our way to the front before Karl notices. He giggles and ohhs, getting Sapnap's attention. "Look at the lovebirds." He says aloud to the rest of the group.

When he says that, we instantly pull away from each other and look away. Everyone else sort of laughs and continues on their way. We get to the front of the line and cross onto the moving platform for the ride. We all pile on to carts while the operators make sure that we are strapped in.

The ride starts and it's slower than other rides, but still interesting, especially the whomping willow part. The ride narrowly misses the branches, and we are almost turned upside down at one point. I can hear Tommy's laughter very clearly when we almost get hit. I can't tell if it's out of happiness or slight fear.

After the ride, we run around going to different places. Around 2, everyone is getting hungry. We make our way to Mythos Restaurant. It's one of the only places where you sit down, and they serve you in the park. They also have air conditioning, so it's amazing compared to the rest of the places to eat.

Our entire party gets seated at one of the large tables, and we are handed large menus. Oh, Lord. All I'm seeing is the number of calories in each dish. I know I've burned a good amount with how much walking we have been doing, but I still don't want a lot.

The server comes around to take drink orders. Tommy says coke rather loudly, causing me to suppress a snicker. That child is obsessed with that soda. I, of course, get water.