Part 22: Birthday Pt. 2

Ranboo's POV

I watch her as she walks by. She looked so scared earlier in the backyard. I'm just happy that it was a fan. I can't imagine her missing again.

She's like a part of me. Whenever she's gone, a piece of me is gone. I can't lose her again. Maybe I should move closer to Florida.

Y/N POV

Knowing that the person was just a fan really soothes my nerves. I mean, my dad is gone. He can't hurt me again, right?

Before long, Dream is ushering all of us out to dinner. Although, Sapnap had to stay behind because he didn't feel well.

I was kind of sad that he couldn't come, but he should get some rest.

We ended up going to Red Robin because bottomless fries. I was hesitant at first, but my mom soothed my nerves.

It's okay to have birthday dinner without us, hun. And eat. You need food.

I gave in to her voice. Might as well enjoy it if it's given to me.

Ranboo sat next to me, as did Tommy. The waitress was rather surprised to see so many people entering. It was quite funny.

I ordered (Your food) with fries and a water. I can eat some more calories, but I'll stick to water for now. Soda just has so many calories that you just drink...

Tommy pokes my arm.

"What do you want, child?" I smile as he puts on an offended look.

"Do not call me a child, woman!"

"I'll call you whatever I want, bitch boy." I retaliate.

Before he can respond, the waitress comes back with our drinks.

When talking, her eyes keep traveling over to Ranboo. I can't help but to feel a tad bit jealous.

I still like Ranboo. That hasn't changed... much. It hasn't changed much. His words that pushed me over the edge still haunt me though.

"Fucking dead inside bitch," just plays in my head when I see him.

I know it shouldn't, but it does. I hear it every time I look at him. It whispers the words in the back of my mind.

Even with the constant doubt and fear, I still care for him. God, his hair just falls perfectly. He treated, still treats, me nicely. Like a gentleman should.

Soon enough, she brings our drinks out. And as she's setting them down, she's leaning all over him. Hell, its like her body is magnetized to his. She can't stay away.

Ranboo keeps looking over at me as to say 'What should I do?'

I guess the waitress noticed because as she was putting down my water, it "slipped" out of her hands.... and landed right in my lap.

"Oh, goodness. I'm so sorry! It must have slipped." Although she was apologizing, her face held a smirk. And her voice sounded so fake.

I just sat there in shock. My pants were soaked. It looked like I fucking peed myself.

"Come on, let's go to the ladies' room." Niki jumped into her mother mode.

As we were heading to the bathroom, I heard Wilbur going off on the waiter. I'm pretty sure I even heard Quackity ask to speak to the manager.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I didn't know what to do.

"There's no way to fix this." I said in desperation. The reality that I would be stuck in wet pants for the rest of the night was sinking in.