Part 25: Closure

Wilbur's POV

Ranboo keeps smiling at his phone. And honestly, I'm not getting the best vibes.

"Are you watching Y/N's stream or something?" I ask him.

"What? No, I'm not. I didn't know she was streaming," he said, not even looking up from his phone. His thumbs still typing out a message.

Phil looks over his shoulder. "Who's Diana?"

Diana... where do I remember that from? Oh, Ranboo. You fucking... you fucked up.

"Ranboo! Please tell me that isn't who I think it is." My voice is deadly calm.

He shrinks back in his seat. All traces of his smile are gone.

"Uh.... I can explain." I wait for him to say something. "Actually, I can't explain. But..."

"No fucking buts. You're texting the girl who fought Y/N!" Now, I'm getting angry.

Phil looks shocked. "What the hell, dude!"

Ranboo shoves his phone in his pocket. "Stop. You have no idea what you're talking about. Diana is a nice girl."

"Yes, because that was SO evident in the way she treated Y/N." Sarcasm drops from my voice.

"She was just trying to talk to me! I don't see the problem here."

Oh, Ranboo is so dead. Just wait until I tell Dream.

I scoff. "Of course you wouldn't, you selfish wanker!"

"Wilbur! Why are you calling Ranboo that?" Dream walks into the room.

Ranboo's face paled significantly as I crossed my arms and turned to Dream.

"Care to tell him what you did?" I asked Ranboo, whilst still looking at Dream.

Ranboo stays quiet.

"What happened?" Dream looks confused and slightly angry at the wait for an answer.

"He's texting Diana. You know the waitress who fought Y/N. And he said that he doesn't see the fucking problem. He also told us that she was a 'nice' girl." I explain, seeing as Ranboo was staying quiet.

"WHAT?" Dream yells.

Well, shit. He's mad.

George comes running down the stairs. "Whats wrong?!" He notices the look on Dream's face. "Are you okay?" He asks him.

"Ranboo, we need to have a little chat. Outside, now." Dream starts walking to the backyard, a terrified Ranboo following.

Maybe telling him was a mistake...

Ranboo's POV

I should not have texted Diana. I should not have texted her. I made a big mistake. A huge mistake. Oh, God.

"What. The. Fuck." Dream says as he stops.

"I... I- uh." I stutter, unable to process words.

Tears fall down my face. "I didn't want to date Diana.i wanted Y/N to feel jealous because I thought she liked Tommy. I wanted Y/N. I still want her. But I have been so bad to her. If I were her, I would absolutely despise me. I screwed this up so much. All I've brought her is pain. I messed up her life so much, Dream. So much."

"Wait. Shit, I didn't-"

"I fucked up my chances." My shoulders shook.

The pain I feel right now is indescribable. I can't just drop Diana. That would be harsh. But then again, she was harsh to Y/N. Y/N. The only girl I should have been focusing on.

I don't know how long I stayed crying on the back porch with Dream rubbing my back. It must have been awhile, considering Y/N finished her stream.

"Hey, I'm do- Ranboo! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

I shot up and enveloped her in a hug. She was confused at first, but hugged me back. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about the way I've been treating you. It wasn't right. I was just jealous because I thought you were with Tommy, and I didn't know what to do. I know that's no exuse for everything. And I acknowledge that. But I should have been there for you more. I really should have. I'm so sorry. And I understand if you want nothing to do with m-"

"Hey, it's okay." Her soft voice broke my ranting. "I may not completely understand what you're saying right now, but I'm willing to try to rebuild pur trust in each other again."

And with that, my heart lifted a little bit with hope.

Y/N POV

It's been a couple days since I've began reconciling my connection with Ranboo. Everyone is supposed to leave tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, it has been an amazing couple of days, but I don't want them to leave. It feels like a dark cloud is hanging over everyone as we realize tomorrow is the day.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I pull you for a chat?" Ranboo asks. (Love Island reference)

"Sure." I walk away from the conversation I was listening in on with Wilbur and Phil.

We walk out to the backyard. The trees are swaying slightly, and clouds are rolling in, indicating a storm.

"So... tomorrow is the day." He says it. The thing I've been dreading all this time.

"Yeah," my voice is quiet.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. It's not like we're just going to cut off all communication. We just won't be in the same house. And who knows? Maybe it's time for me to move to Florida." Ranboo shrugs.

I giggle slightly. "Don't be dramatic. Don't uproot your life for me. There are other fish in the sea. Better ones."

"True... but I want you." My heart melts a little.

"Oh, yeah. And why is that?"

He pushes a piece of hair thats sticking out behind my ear. "Because you're the light to my life, Y/N. You're the reason I get up every morning. I could never stop looking at your beautiful face. And God, I could get lost in those e/c eyes of yours all day. You make my life 10 times better. You're funny, even with the dark humor. If I'm being honest, I think that dark humor, especially yours, is the absolute best. You're amazing in every way possible, Y/N. I can't imagine my life without you in it. And quite frankly, I don't know how I live without you before the SMP. I never want to lose you. Not ever again."

He grabs my chin softly, making me look at him. "I can't lose you, Y/N. I can't." His voice cracks, and I can see the tears shining in his eyes.

"You won't lose me," I breathe out.

He looks at my lips before meeting my eyes again. The question shone in them. I nodded my head, informing him of my consent.

And instantly, his lips were on mine. All of the feelings came rushing forwards. The desire, pain, love, loss... all of it.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Ranboo."

_______________________________________

A/N: Y'all should this be the end? And do you guys want an alternate ending where we end up with Tommy?

Leave a comment and let me know!

Also, eat and drink. You need it. Sleep as well. Even if you're reading this... stop and sleep first. It'll still be here in the morning. I love you all and am proud of every single on of you.

You deserve love and happiness.