Part 6: The Stream

Y/N POV

"That should do it." We had just filled Fundy's base with foxes that were all named 'Furry.' I think it's pretty funny. Although, it did take awhile to find the foxes and tame them.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you down for a Q&A?"

"Sure."

We go through some stupid questions for about ten minutes before I get a text from Ranboo.

Ranboob
You can come in now, if you want

Y/N
Sure, give me a sec

"Chat, I have to go.. sorry." I brush though my h/l hair and look myself over in the mirror. I look okay, so I head over to his room.

I crawl on the floor, so his chat won't see. Its silly, I know. I reach his gaming chair and tap his arm.

He looks down at me and stifles a laugh. I probably look really weird, but he makes me feel a bit better.

"Chat, I forgot to mention that we have a special guest."

That's my cue. I stand up and his chat starts going completely crazy.

"That's right. Its a meet-up, guys!" I smile at chat. This is my first time back in front of a camera since my father... anyways.

Ranboo pulls up a chair for me, and we start the Q&A.

"What is your favorite part of the SMP? Mine would have to be meeting all of the new people and forming friendships." Ranboo says.

"Okay, mine would have to be the friendships, obviously. And its also like an escape from reality for me and the chat." I reply. Its nice to live a different life in the SMP. I can escape my own for awhile during it.

The questions go on and on. "Are you two dating? I ship it. Okay. Well, Lindawastaken, no. We are not dating."

I don't know why, but when he said that my heart hurt. I know we aren't dating. He doesn't even like me, but I wish we were. I feel his eyes on me, and I can only hope that my disappointment is masked.

"Y/N, do you have a crush right now?"

"Yeah, I do." My hands start shaking a little, but I clasp them together to hide it.

Ranboo seems interested in my answer. "Ohh! Is it someone I know?" He asks with excitement.

"It might be. What about you? Do you have anyone in my mind?"

"Yeah, she's pretty special to me." He smiles as he says that. God, I wish someone would smile like that when they thought about me.

We go through some more questions when someone asks, "Can either of you sing?"

I laugh at that. "I don't know about Ranboo, but I definitely can't."

Ranboo looks over at me, amused. "As if, you sing beautifully. Remember when I was streaming once, and I was on deafen. But when I undeafened, you were singing something. I think it was called 'better off' by Jeremy Zucker."

I feel my cheeks go pink. "Now I remember. That was awhile ago."

"It was, but I still remember it. You were really good."

I laugh a little. "Thanks."

His dono read aloud, "You guys should do a duet!"

Ranboo looks over to me, silently asking if I wanted to. I slightly nodded my head. Singing calms me, but I don't know how I'll do on stream. But we have to go out of our comfort zones once in a while, right?