Part 26.2 : Tommy Ending

Takes place a month after Ranboo didn't call her when he got home. Ranboo and Y/N drifted apart and rarely talk.

(By the way, Tommy is also 18.)

Y/N POV

I watch as Ranboo's private Instagram story explodes with pictures of him and his girlfriend.

It's such a shame. Somehow the love came to an end.

He started talking to that girl with beautiful platinum blonde hair and blue eyes only a week after we stopped. Her eyes are soft. She genuinely seems like a nice girl. I hope she's treating him right.

A tear falls from my cheek as I think back on the last words he said to me. He isn't dead, but he might as well be.

"We were the perfect match. But unfortunately, matches burn out. Y/N, we can't keep doing this. I'm sorry I haven't been myself, but I found an amazing girl. Someone I care about more than anything. So, this is goodbye."

Sometimes it's hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be in the next chapter. But the story must continue.

And that's where I'm at right now. I'm crying as the next chapter plays out. The heartache I feel is real and so terrible.

Ranboo isn't here with me. He isn't my partner-in-crime anymore. But then again, was he ever really?

Yes, there are good memories with him. But he also did so many things that hurt me... things that I am still struggling to get past.

Maybe this is for the best? I can just hope that the book gets better soon.

A knock sounds on my door. I look through the peephole and open it. "Hey, Dream."

"Hi, Y/N. Just wanted to stop by and check on you." He notices the mascara streaks left by my tears.

I sigh. "Just stuck on the past right now."

He pulls me into a hug. "It will get better. You have an amazing future ahead of you."

"Our fire went out. It was like trying to light a match in the rain."

"I know, I know. Shh. It's okay."

"I'm sorry." I pull away. "I shouldn't wallow like this."

"Hey, look at me." My eyes meet his green ones. "It's okay. Don't ever apologize for your feelings, okay? They are totally vaild."

I nod my head in understanding.

Suddenly, my phone rings. I answer it and am met with Tommy's voice.

"If you don't want to kill him, Y/N, I will. What he posted is so disrespectful, especially with you being on his private. I'm okay with going to jail for you, genuinely. Just say the word."

I laugh at his eagerness. "Toms, it's okay. Don't kill anyone just yet."

"Are you sure? I can come to America right now and kick his ass."

"I'm sure. Thanks for the offer though."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye, Y/N."

"Bye." He hangs up.

"Oh, and there is something else you should know." Dream says.

"What?"

"Ranboo and his girlfriend are moving to Florida."

"You're fucking with me," I say in disbelief.

"I'm not."

"He made you his messenger? He couldn't have just told me?"