Part 24: Diana

Y/N POV

I wake up with a headache. But I'm not in my bed. No, I'm in the backyard. Why? I have no idea.

I groan as I sit up. The sun was just starting to peak over the horizon.

I'm startled by a head of blond hair next to me. I instantly calm down to when I see that it's Tommy.

I shiver slightly. My clothes and hair were slightly damp from the dew. A small laugh erupted from me.

I can't believe that I slept in the backyard. Better yet, who let us sleep in the backyard?

I stand up and crack my back. I'm still extremely sleepy. So, instead of going to my bed like a normal person would, I head inside and grab two blankets. I go back outside, place a blanket over Tommy, go to the hammock, lay down, and wrap the blanket around me.

I see Tommy snuggle the blanket more. I sigh in happiness.

Closing my eyes, I fall asleep again.

Ranboo's POV

Seeing the way Y/N acts with Tommy is killing me. I wish she was that way with me. I knew I fucked up when I told her she was dead inside.

God, why did I have to be so stupid!

I knew she was hurting. Heck, she just lost her dad who she thought loved her. I mean, he probably did love her before her mom and sister...

I put my head in my hands and suppress my tears.

Tubbo wakes up to see me crying.

"What's wrong, big man?"

I shake my head. "I screwed up. I really did."

He puts a hand on my back and rubs it. "I'm sure it's not that bad."

"No, it is. I called Y/N a dead inside bitch before she attempted."

He stops rubbing my back. "You did what?" Disbelief is evident in my voice.

"Did I push her over the edge?" My voice is broken up.

Tubbo doesn't have an answer for that.

"Shit," I mutter.

"She's okay now though. She didn't die." Tubbo tries to lighten the mood.

"That's true, but I lost my chance with her. Hell, have you seen the way her and Tommy act together?"

"Ranboo, Y/N sees Tommy as a brother."

"Does she?" I say while making my way to the window. Tubbo follows me to see Y/N placing a blanket over Tommy and smiling.

"...Maybe?" He sounds unsure of himself.

"Great," I sarcastically say.

Y/N POV

Shaking wakes me up.

I open my eyes to see Tubbo. "We need to talk."

I freeze up for a second before following him. I really hope this isn't bad.

He leads me to the front yard. "Talk."

"What? About what?"

"Who do you like? Tommy, Ranboo?"

"I liked Ranboo, maybe I still do. I just... do you know what happened between us before I... attempted?" Tears are lining my eyes.

"He told me. And it's absolutely horrible what he said. But he truly does feel bad about it."