Part 26.1 : Ranboo Ending

Y/N POV

Ranboo wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears drop onto my head. I let go of him and wiped the tears off his face.

"It's going to be okay," I tell him. But in reality, I'm worried that he'll find another girl back home. Someone who isn't as fucked up as me.

"You're right. I'll call you when I land, okay?"

"Okay." We both smile at each other and he heads into the airport.

Then, I hugged Wilbur tightly and willed myself not to cry. I had already said goodbye to everyone else, but saying goodbye to Will... it was just so hard.

If it weren't for him, I probably never would have gotten better.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He hugs me tighter. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." We finally let go of each other. He walked to the others and entered the airport.

My heart broke a little as they all disappeared from sight. Now, it was just me, Dream, and Sapnap. And apparently, George will be moving in soon.

But I plan to have my own place by then. I can't stay with them forever.

I get back into the car with Dream and Sap. I know they're sad that the others left as well.

Once we get back, I go to my room and lay down. I turn off the lights and close the blinds. Next, I put on our movie.

The Fault In Our Stars reminds me of Ranboo. It was one of the first movies we watched together. I think of him whenever the movie is brought up.

I cry as I watch it. But this time, no one is here to comfort me.

When the movie ends, tears are still streaming down my cheeks. I wish Ranboo was here to console me. Or Tommy, he was a great friend.

"Dinner is ready," Sapnap yells up the stairs.

I internally groan. Dream knocks on my door. "Come on, Y/N. You're not skipping it."

"I'm coming."

"Are you crying?"

I stay silent for a few seconds. "...no."

He opens the door and comes to sit next to me.

I pull him into a hug and say, "I just watched our movie."

He pats my back. "It's okay."

I grab a small portion of dinner and head back to my room. I open my phone and see that Ranboo is streaming. He didn't even call me when his plane landed like he said he would, but he can stream?

I go into his chat and type, "dude, wtf."

I'm assuming he sees my message because he instantly stops talking and mutters, "Shit."

"I'm going to end stream here. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye."

And with that, the stream is off, and he's calling me. I think about not picking up, but I do anyways.

"Y/N. Oh my God. I'm so sorry I forgot."

His voice pushes me to tears. "You get home and the first thing you think to do is stream? Not even 'hey, let me call my girlfriend. Ya know, she might be worried.' Ranboo, I was fucking worried."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I really am. But you have to understand that I forgot."

"Okay. Listen, I have to go. We'll talk later, yeah?"