Part 12: Living In Pain

Y/N POV

My vision slowly returns to me. This time when I wake, no one is in the room. The walls look dark and damp. I had hoped it was all some crazy dream, but I was wrong. My hands are zipped behind my back, and my legs are duct taped to the chair legs.

I struggle against the restraints to no use. They're fucking tight. I hear glass shatter upstairs and slurred words. It sounds so much like my father. Wait, it is. Isn't it? They told me that he wanted to punish me. God, why?

Thundering stomps are heard coming down the steps. Suddenly, my father bursts through the door. His eyes are bloodshot with dark circles under them. His hair is a matted mess of gray. I can smell the alcohol radiating off of him.

My throat closes up. Its harder to breathe with him in the room. I try to Jersey out of the restraints, but the ziptie just digs further into my skin. By now, its probably raw and bleeding, but I don't care. I need to get out. I need to.

"Fucking slut." My father walks over to me. His words become clearer, like he gets more confident when degrading me. How did he go from heavily slurring to this?

A red handprint is left on my face. It stings to high heaven. My eyes privk with tears, but I am not going to give him the satisfaction of me crying.

"You fucking left me, you little shit. And I am going to make you suffer for the rest of your meaningless, useless, short life. No one is ever going to find you." He punches me hard in the face.

My nose is bleeding like crazy and is probably broken. But thats nothing compared to how I now sit. The chair fell backwards, and landed on my rists and hands. I was able to move them into a more comfortable position, but damn. It hurt like hell, it still did. They were probably sprained or some shit.

He spits on me before leaving back upstairs. "I'll be back, bitch."

I let a single tear fall down my cheek. "Wilbur, where are you?"

Wilbur's POV

I awake abruptly to a scream. I rush out of bed, noticing who it is. I look out the window, seeing as it came from outside. I see people in black clothing put a cloth over mouth. She passes out, and they drag her into a white van. I wasn't able to get the license plate in time.

My eyes water as I realize what just happened. "NO!" I yell with such despair in my voice.

Tommy rushes downstairs. "Wilbur, what happened? Where is Y/N?"

"Ta...taken..." I can barely form words. She was just fucking kidnapped. I could have stopped it. Right? No, I was asleep. There was nothing I could have done. I have to accept that.

Tommy starts shaking before breaking into sobs. I get up off the floor and go hug Tommy. I bring him to the sofa and sit down with him. I hear people start moving around more upstairs. Between Y/N's and my screams and Tommy's sobbing, they've probably been woken up. But they had no idea of the horrible truth that awaited them. I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

Y/N POV

Tears spill down my cheeks as the man known as Alejandro leaves the room. I was in so much pain, but at least I wasn't tied onto the chair anymore or laying on my wrists. Now, I'm chained up in the corner of the room. It's slightly more comfortable. But I'd really rather be on the chair still if it meant that I wouldn't have to go through what I just did.

At this point, I'm just so mentally and physically exhausted. I really wish I was dead. Especially after what just happened. My whole body aches, and I feel disgusting.

I wish I wasn't in this situation. But I wouldn't wish it on anyone else, even the people I despise most. Nobody deserves this type of torture. It makes me want to rip my skin off just to get the feeling of his hands off of me.

I needed Wilbur, Niki, or Phil to calm me down. I was breathing heavily and could barely see due to the onslaught of tears. My body had started shaking terribly. It felt as if no air was entering my lungs. I was becoming dizzy, and my head was pounding with a brutal force. It was exhausting. My vision cut out of nowhere, causing me to slump to the floor as I lost consciousness.

I woke up to kicks to my stomach. I groaned as I coughed up blood. The person doing so seemed to notice. He kicked hard one last time and left.

I curled myself into a ball. My hands ached from the zipties digging into my flesh. I could already tell there were bruises blooming across my stomach, but nothing I could do about it. I just coughed up more blood.

"Where are you? I need you..." I silently pleaded for Wilbur to come help me. I don't know how much longer my body can take this.

I flinch as I hear yelling upstairs. I can hear their conversation quite clearly due to the volume they were yelling at.

"People are looking for her! We need to dispose of her before they can connect her to us!" Someone yells.

"They won't find her! Plus, I want to torture her a little longer before I kill her! I need to see her suffer!" My father yelled back.

I whimper. They want to kill me. I don't know what I expected, but did I want to die? I want to, but on my own terms. Not theirs.

I just need to hold on longer. They're out there, looking for me. I have to have faith that they'll find me, right? Wilbur will find me. Niki will find me. Ranboo will find me. They WILL find me. They have to.

Ranboo's POV

I couldn't breathe when I got the news. My body shook violently as I dropped on my knees to the floor.

Why does everything bad have to happen to her? She must be so scared right now. I really hope she's doing okay. I mean... she was fucking kidnapped.

Questions hammered my mind non-stop.

God, she could be hurt. What if they're torturing her? What if she's dead?

What if she's dead...

Sobs escaped past my mouth as everyone else processed the information.

She was taken from us. We didn't save her. She was literally right outside... and nobody knew what was happening until it was over.

Hell, I didn't even wake up to her scream. I woke up to Tommy's loud sobbing following Wilbur's yell of desperation.

If I was just there for her, then maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't have happened. One different decision could have impacted this. One slight change, and this might not have happened.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up through my teary eyes to see Phil. He pulls me up off the floor and to the couches in the living room. He has me sit down and hugs me. I let myself sob into his shoulder.

I feel him shaking ever so slightly while little streams make their way down his face.

Hugging Phil helps to ground me. I start to calm down and notice almost everyone else in the living room. Most people are crying or comforting someone else. I notice that Wilbur and Dream absent.

I look around and see them on the front porch. Apparently, they are talking to the police.

I really hope they can find her. They need to. I need her. I need Y/N.

_______________________________________

A/N: Remember to eat today and drink water!