Chapter 6

(She's wearing a white T-shirt underneath

(She's wearing a white T-shirt underneath.)

Sage sat in class behind Scott and Stiles as the teacher starts returning the graded tests, she couldn't help but listen in on their conversation- "If Derek's not the Alpha--if he's not the one who bit you--who did?" Stiles asks making both Scott and Sage glance at him.

"I don't know," Scott said making Stiles sit back, thinking. He leans forward again. "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He asks again. "I don't know" Scott answered again, Sage watched in amusement as Stiles leans forward again. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott said, this time a lot louder than before. He sinks down in his seat when he realises everyone is staring at him. Sage smiled as she got back her test seeing a red A in the corner, she looked over and her smile widened noticing the same thing on Stiles's.

However, when the teacher finally drops Scott's test on his desk, both Sage and Stiles see a big D- and a message: "Not like you! What's happening? See me after class."

Stiles peers over at the grade and cringes, "Dude, you need to study more." Stiles says making Scott puts his head in his hands, "That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." Scott said making Sage smirk at him and Stiles smile proudly, "That's my boy."

"We're just studying."

"No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Sage looked over at the human in confusion, what did he mean by that? "If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles said. "Yes. If you stop with the questions." Scott replied making Stiles nod.

"Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Who still scares me." Stiles said making Sage frown, she didn't want the boy to be scared of anything let alone Derek Hale. Yeah, he had the whole lonely brooding persona but the guy was not a threat to her so she wasn't scared of him.

"You have no reason to be scared of him. I've already warned him." Sage said to the human making both Scott and Stiles turn to look at her in confusion.

"W-what do you mean? Is that what he meant when he said you threatened him? Stiles asked the blonde, looking at her as she smiled back to the memory of her threatening the werewolf. Scott looked at the girl in shock, he wasn't aware that the blonde had threatened Derek- he wasn't even aware of anything. He knew that Stiles found out what she was but Stiles hadn't said anything to him.

Sage watched as Stiles continued to look at her in shock, she was a little scared that he might have thought different of her but once she sensed the excitement in his blood she relaxed. Stiles began rummaging through his endless about of books and papers until he shouted out in excitement.