Chapter 33

Sage wanted to be there for her bestfriend she really did, but only one thought and feeling consumed her...rage, rage at the Argents for taking her love away from her. The blonde had drowned out the sounds around her as she wandered off the field, the sheriff didn't miss the look on the girls face and he just hoped that she found his son soon.

The vampire's face scrunched up as she smelled the smell of blood, not only blood. Stiles' blood. Sage had lost all thoughts as she rushed into the woods, maybe if she had thought it through she would have realised it was a trap.

The blonde had screamed out in pain when she realised she was shot, she looked down and a wooden stake was embedded in her stomach, however, the pain had been replaced with white-hot anger once she saw five of Gerad's hunters closing in on her.

Sage let out a dark chuckle as she eyed the five of them, "I guess you didn't do your homework, a vampire like me cant be killed by an ordinary stake fellas." She said pulling it out of her, the hunters watched her in anticipation but one of them made the biggest mistake that cost his life.

Sage smirked darkly as she watched him raise his gun to her but the blonde had thrown her hand back letting go of the stake with full force and before he knew what hit him, the stake had impaled him in the head.

The blonde watched with an expression of faux concern as the man fell to his knees, "So, you have two choices. Each will end in your death but depending on what you choose I might make it quick and painless." She started off, the hunters tried not to show their fear but she could smell it and it fueled her.

"You can either tell me where Gerad is and I will just rip your hearts out, quick and painless. Or you don't tell me, I give you a five-second head start and I hunt you down and give you a slow and agonizing death." She said smiling sweetly at them, she was hoping to God that they picked the latter because the vampire had so much anger to get out.

Her eyes lit up in excitement once she heard the sound of a gun go off, the whisper of the bullet just missed her and she didn't miss the smell of vervain. Sage didn't miss a beat as she sped over to him, she so wanted to drink him dry but she wasn't stupid. Hunters were 100% on vervain which was a bummer for her but it didn't take the fun out of killing. She didn't even remember grabbing the hunters throat but she could hear his screams as she continued to crush it, and not even a second later his head and rolled off his shoulders.

The blonde had dismissed the body as she went off to search for the rest of the hunters. Minutes went by as she left body parts behind her and all that was left was one hunter. She could hear how fast his heart was beating, she could hear how he fumbled around with his gun, trying to reload it, but it didn't matter. His eyes had widened in fear from hearing her boots crunch against the forest leaves, the man began crying out for mercy once he saw the vampire, she was covered in blood but he knew none of it belonged to her.

"Pl-please, Ge--Gerad is at the Argent house--"

"I know where he is, it's not that hard to decipher. What I want to know if that's where he keeps his hostages?"

"I-I uh I don't know- I swear." The man stammered out to her, Sage let out a disappointed sigh when she heard the elevation of his heartbeat. Yeah, the man was scared for his life so his heart was beating erratically already but Sage could still tell that the man was lying.

"You know what, to be honest, it won't be that hard for me to find out." She whispered as she tilted his chin up, the vampire had felt Stiles calling out to her through their bond so she quickly disposed of the hunter in front of her. She was getting bored with all the crying and pleading so she quickly used her nails and pulled out his throat, Sage had walked away from the man who was choking on his own blood.