Chapter 17

Sage had spent all night looking for Lydia, combing through the woods and searching through the bond, but the blonde came up empty

Sage had spent all night looking for Lydia, combing through the woods and searching through the bond, but the blonde came up empty. As did the rest of the teens, it worried Sage a lot knowing that her best friend was out lost in the woods fully nude- especially with the hunters looking for her.

But Sage made a promise to the Strawberry blonde, she wouldn't let anything hurt her- and if by some instance she was turning and the hunters did manage to find her. Sage would keep her promise. Only this time the town would be painted in Hunter blood.

Stiles had also informed the blonde that there was a grave robbery last night but she couldn't have been too sure if it was the Martin girl or not. Even if she was changing, why would she steal a corpse's liver?

Sage had walked through the boy's locker room looking for the Stlinski boy, many guys praised that a girl was in here while others tried to cover themselves up. But of course, the vampire didn't care about any of them.

"Let's go! I have an announcement! Gather 'round, quicker! Danny put a shirt on—Stilinski! That means you! Let's go, gather 'round!" Coach yelled making everyone walk over to the centre.

"Frenchie, what you doing in my locker room?" Sage had gotten used to it by now that Coach wouldn't call her first or last name, he told the girl that her last name was too complicated and he didn't like feeling stupid so he settled with Frenchie. She never took offence to it anyhow, she found it amusing- well she found coach amusing.

Both Scott and Stiles whipped their heads around to Sage pushing past some of the guys so she could get to the centre of the room.

"Well in all honesty I came here looking for Stiles but now I wanna hear your announcement coach." People in school thought it was a little strange that the beautiful Sage Guerrière would hang out with Stiles Stilinski and whenever people she didn't care about asked her, she would always tell them to mind their business or she would kindly help them mind their business.

"It worries me that you would come into the boy's locker room just to look for Stlinski but nevertheless, listen up! Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl... roaming around--totally naked." Coach said and a few guys whistled and cheered but instantly stopped when they saw the harsh glare Sage had thrown them.

"Now, it's supposed to get below forty degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked... I lost a testicle to exposure! Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl." Coach said making Sage squint at him, "Coach, Lydia's a girl and girls doesn't have testicles." She said and he just waved her off.

"So, police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, and uh— you get a date with Frenchie." Coach said and some guys cheered, "Yeah no thank you, I don't date meatheads." Sage said making a few guys groan but again she threw them a look, Stiles chuckled at the girl causing her to throw him a small smile.