Chapter 19

I republished some chapters cause I added something to it, this is a new chapter so your not confused x

*~*

Sage smirked as she watched her best friend and her boyfriend compete on the rock climbing wall that coach had set up for P

Sage smirked as she watched her best friend and her boyfriend compete on the rock climbing wall that coach had set up for P.E, she could tell that the teen wolf was slowing down for his girlfriend but when Allison had kicked Scott's foot off causing him to fall, the vampire couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright, next two, Frenchie, Stlinski!" Sage sent the boy a wink who in return had a determined look on his face. He knew he stood no chance against the vampire but that didn't mean he couldn't try.

Like Scott, Sage was waiting for the human to catch up, but once she had neared the top she had realised that the boy was nowhere near her. She looked down only to find his eyes glued to her ass.

"STILINSKI!" The vampire laughed even louder than she did when Scott fell, Coach had yelled at the human who in return fell from the sound of his name being yelled, and just like his best friend, he hung slightly over the mat. Sage quickly got down after ringing the bell, she patted the boy's cheek before making her way over to her two best friends.

"Next—Erica, Greenberg."

Sage didn't pay any attention to Greenberg as he got halfway up the wall, but the strong smell of fear and anxiety wafted the air as she looked at the blonde girl who was currently struggling. The loud whimpering and sniffles coming from the girl got everyone's attention. Coach walked over to her, the vampire frowned as she noticed the telltale signs of what was happening to the girl.

"Coach, she's epileptic- it's not a good idea for her to be up there." The vampire said, her accent coming out strong on the word 'epileptic'. Coach looked over at the girl in shock, apparently, he wasn't aware of this.

Sage sighed as quiet snickers followed Erica as she quickly hurried out of the gym. With her being a vampire and all she never knew what it was like to be sick so she couldn't sympathise with the girl. But a part of her knew that if a certain Alpha got a whiff of this, then Erica wouldn't be epileptic anymore.

*~*

"You ruin everything!" Sage heard Jackson yell making her look up from her phone to see Lydia pressed up against the wall with a fearful look in her eyes. Before the jock could take another step closer to Lydia, Sage had already grabbed the boy by his neck and twisted his arm behind his back. She had slammed his head into the locker causing everyone in the hall to watch the vampire in shock.