Epilogue

It had been a day since everything happened with Jackson, and things were going quite smoothly. Sage had accompanied Derek in giving the Whittmore boy the werewolf 101, she didn't really understand why Derek wanted her there but she didn't deny it.

After helping Derek with Jackson, the blonde, Lydia and Allison had spent the day together. The Argent girl was leaving for France the next monring, she was devastated over her breakup with Scott but she felt like she needed this getaway. Sage was a little jealous that the girl was spending her summer in France but the girl had all the time in the world to visit her home town. Right now she couldn't wait to spend the summer with her boyfriend.

Even though that summer would possibly include Scott third-wheeling, she still couldn't wait.

Sage had walked out of her room readying to head to the Stilinski residence, Stiles had told the girl that he would leave his window open for her as a joke but the blonde had every intention of entering through the front door. The Stilinski boy had spent the day on the lacrosse field with his bestfriend, apparently, Scott was gonna help him become captain. She loved that he had such ambition and drive.

Sage was ready to leave but her body stilled from a sound, her head turned slightly trying to listen out for it again but a minute had passed and nothing. She went to walk down the stairs but again she heard the sound of the floorboards creaking but not because of her feet.

The blonde didn't even need a second to think, she had vampire sped down the stairs but the wind was knocked out of her as a wooden pole pierced her stomach. Sage screamed out in pain as she felt the splinters make there way inside her body. She knew she couldn't die like this but it didn't make the pain any less real. Her hands held the base of the pole as she readied to pull it out, but the sound of heels clicking against the floorboards caused her to stop.

Sage was on her knees with a wooden pole embedded in her, her head felt drowsy from the blood loss, she was so sure she was seeing things. She watched as the person stepped out from the shadows heels first, she wasn't seeing things, that ankle bracelet had her family crest on it and once her eyes fell upon a familiar face she didn't know what to think except the one word the was hanging off her tongue.

"Bitch."

The girl laughed as she looked down at the blonde,

"Now now Sage, is that any way to talk to your sister?"

*~*

And we're done, oh my

And we're done, oh my. I can't believe I've finished the first book, I in no way planned on getting these last chapters out today but here they are. I can't believe book one- season1-2 is finally finished. I can't thank you guys enough for the 12K reads and I hope to see you all in book two where season 3 will take place. I don't know when it will exactly be out but don't wander off, I'll let you guys know when it's published, see you all in book 2.

Love you all, don't be shy, drop a vote and a comment x