Chapter 21

Sage was silently seething once she left Deaton's practice, not from the fact she just found out that she and Stiles were soulmates. No- she was seething from the fact that her phone had been off the entire time and she missed all the text messages the teen wolf and the Stilinski boy had sent her.

Derek had bitten his third beta, Vernon Boyd- and in the space of that, Derek had also sent his bitch of a lapdog Erica Reyes after Stiles and meanwhile Sage was trying to figure out her and Stiles' bond, Erica had decided to rip apart his jeep and hit him over the head.

Sage had felt the slight pain in her head but waved it off as a headache but once she realised that she cant get headaches she quickly realised that someone was in trouble, and when she had turned on her phone she saw the text that Erica had knocked the Stlinski boy unconscious and left him in a dumpster.

Now of course all Sage wanted to do was rip the girl apart but she had to make sure Stiles was okay.

And that brought her to now, as she currently pulled up to Boyd's house seeing the buzz-cut human perched on the stairs.

"Hey, thanks for coming to get me. I was kinda worried you wouldn't have seen the text." Sage smiled sadly at the boy before she drove off to the mechanics.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even realise my phone was off but there was no way in hell I was gonna leave you here in the dark. Plus once when I felt a splitting headache I knew there was something wrong."

Stiles' eyebrows furrowed at the girl as he looked at her, he slowly ran his fingers over the spot Erica had hit him over the head- wincing slightly from the slight pressure.

"I didn't know you could feel if I was in pain."

Sage eye's winded from the boy's response, she had never felt his pain before- or even when Lydia was attacked by the Alpha, she just could feel their emotions through the bond. But now all of sudden she could feel Stiles' pain.

Maybe it was their bond, their soulmate bond.

Maybe now that she has actually recognised it as what it is she could actually feel when he was in pain.

"Uh yeah, I guess it's a new thing." Again Stiles furrowed his eyebrow's at the girl as she continued on driving, she never once looked at him which confused him even more. But before the boy could retort on her behaviour they had pulled up to Tucker's Garage.

The couple walked into the garage seeing Stiles' baby blue jeep on top of a lift that currently had the mechanic working on it. Stiles gasped at the scene, quickly walking to the mechanic waving his hands, "He--hey! Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" Stiles yelled as he walked over to who he assumed was Tucker.

Sage frowned as the man quickly said a bunch of words to the Stlinski boy causing him to huff in annoyance, she leaned off the wall and walked over to the man. The sound of her boots clicking against the floor got his attention as he looked up from the jeep, his eyes sparkled once they landed on the blonde thinking it was his lucky day.

Stiles' watched, jealousy swarming his stomach as he watched the mechanic put all his attention on the stunning blonde. But could Stiles really blame the guy, he knew how gorgeous Sage was, how beautiful she was- but it still bothered the human no less when he saw how the guy gawked at her.

"Now what can I do for you, pretty lady?" Sage flashed the boy a fake smile as she placed her hand on his bare arm, Stiles felt his heart jump- thinking his guardian had an interest in the mechanic.

"I actually do have a favour to ask."

"Anything gorgeous." The sparkle quickly left Tucker's eyes as he met Sage's purple ones, Tucker's eyes completely became void once the vampire started to compel him.