Chapter 11

It had been a few days since the incident at the school, the high school was closed due to a pending investigation. There was a manhunt for Derek Hale- Scott and Stiles thought the older werewolf was dead but Sage knew better.

She had been spending time with both Lydia and Allison seeing as Scott was heartbroken from Allison breaking up with him. Apparently, Stiles was supposed to try and cheer him up tonight- she wanted to go with them, she knew the alpha was still out there and he wanted Scott and wherever Scott was- so was Stiles.

But here she was instead, in Allison's room accompanied by Lydia while they watched the notebook and ate ice cream.

The blonde has only had her heart broken once- and it was a long time ago. She shook her heard from those thoughts when the smell of sadness wafted her nose.

"Trust me it's for the best." Sage held a spoon fool of ice cream in her mouth as she watched Lydia comfort the heartbroken brunette who couldn't stop looking at her phone.

"You think?" Allison asked,

"Do you regret it?" Sage asked the girl before Lydia could say anything to make the girl feel even worse.

"I-I don't know." The young huntress replied, looking down- before anything else was said, Sage's ringtone blared through the bedroom. She excused herself seeing that it was Stiles calling her.

"Stiles, what's up?

"Fish in the sea." She heard Scott say from the other end, she looked at her phone confused, maybe he butt dialled me she thought as she continued to listen. "Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. Especially ones with long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, 5'6..." She heard Stiles trail off, he just described her to a T.

"Like Sage?" She heard Scott ask.

"Exactly!-" She cut off the phone looking slightly shocked from what she just heard. She had no idea why she was so confused, she knew Stiles was fond of her- the bond fueled his feelings for her but she had no idea he felt so strongly.

A wide smile pulled on her lips as she held the phone close to her chest.

*~*

Sage had waited for the Stlinksi boy outside of school this morning, she knew he was okay because the boy asked if she needed a ride but the blonde declined, wanting to ride in her own car

She had already seen both Lydia and Allison, who again asked the girls if she made a mistake with breaking up with the teen wolf and Lydia 'kindly' reminded the young huntress that Scott had left them for dead.

"Hey Sage, looking hot- how 'bout I take you out tonight?" Sage eyed the lacrosse player that had just spoken to her. He was surrounded by his buddies and Jackson but the blonde didn't care. She simply looked past the boy while she waited for Stiles, but of course, blockhead couldn't take a hint.