Chapter 15

Stiles still had tears running down his face as he drove his jeep, Peter in the passenger seat and Sage laid down in the back. Stiles had to beg Peter to let him bring the blonde, he didn't want to leave her, he also knew Jackson would only be able to get help for Lydia and the blonde jock would have assumed the vampire was dead.

Stiles's fingers twitched against the steering wheel, he was recalling back on the field how the alpha had stuck a syringe full of purple liquid into the girl's neck he soon found out was vervain. He just continued driving, wishing for this night to be over.

~

"Whose car is this?" The human questioned as they stood in the parking garage in front of a car he didn't recognize. His eyes and mind wandering to the blonde who was still unconscious in the back of his jeep.

"It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your n -" He gasped when he saw her dead body inside. "Oh, my God!"

"I got better." The alpha sighed as he took his things out of the trunk. Stiles had realised that the alpha had opened up a laptop, "Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles scoffed when he saw the small object that Peter handed him. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy, does that go for all werewolves or just a personal preference?" He sassed.

"Turn it on. Get connected." The alpha ordered.

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

He gave the young teenager a blank look. "You know both of them."

"No, I don't." The Stilinski boy lied.

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God -" Stiles groaned when he felt his head getting slammed down onto the deceased nurse's car.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you." He lightly threatened before releasing his head.

The human let out a shaky sigh before slowly typing in the young werewolf's information. "What happens after you find Derek?"

"Don't think, Stiles. Type."

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?"

"Only the responsible ones." He revealed.

Stiles licked his lips and stared at him. "Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it."

Peter sighed heavily. "Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favourite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you," Stiles said, even though his bestfriend was a werewolf, he wasn't a killer. The McCall boy worked so hard to work on his aggression these last couple weeks- and the human would be damned if he threw that all away for Peter.

"Oh, he will," Peter said smugly. "Because it'll save Allison. And you will because it will save Scott, and that pretty little blonde back there would do anything for you. Momentarily disabling her was a need in my favour, but I know if you'd ask her she would have done anything for you, like help me kill the responsible ones."

"So why did you disable her then, if she could help you?" The human asked with interest, he knew that the blonde would do whatever it took to keep him safe, it was their bond, but he didn't know why Peter had such a fascination with her.

"I almost killed Lydia, the bond would have taken over and she would have killed me. Even if you asked her not to, a guardian bond is one of the rarest and strongest bonds out there. She would have killed me and anyone else. Except you."