Viridian City

Ember and Nova soon arrived in Viridian City. When they got there, they noticed a police woman standing at the entrance which Ember recognized as Officer Jenny.

"Wait! Hold it!" Officer Jenny yelled and appeared in front of Ember and Nova.

"Is there something wrong, Officer Jenny?" Ember asked, confused.

"Yes, may I see your I.D. to make sure that that Pokémon belongs to you?" Officer Jenny asked.

"Of course." Ember said and Rotom came out of her bag and floated in front of Officer Jenny.

"Here's Ember's information." Rotom showed Ember's basic information. Jenny smiled and Rotom went back into Ember's bag.

"Everything checks out. Sorry about this, you kinda looked suspicious with your Pokémon outside of its pokéball." She apologized.

"It's okay. The reason why Nova is outside of her Pokéball is because she doesn't like being inside her Pokéball. I also enjoy her company as well." Ember told her.

"Sylv." Nova nodded.

"Alright then, be careful now." Officer Jenny warned her.

"I will. Thanks, officer. Bye." Ember and Nova waved to her goodbye before they headed to the Pokémon Center.

===================================================

The two soon arrived at the Pokémon Center. Upon entering, Ember and Nova were greeted by a woman at the front counter who is known as Nurse Joy.

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center. How can I help you?" Nurse Joy greeted with a smile.

"Yes, I would like to have my Pokémon and egg get a checkup, please." Ember replied.

"Of course." Nurse Joy pressed a button on her desk.

A moment later, a pink ovoid-like Pokémon with a nurse top hat on its head came out of the back room, pushing a cart with several indentations for the Pokéballs and padded seats for a small Pokémon to sit on. Ember recognized the Pokémon which is known as a Chansey.

"Hello. (Chansey.)" Chansey greeted.

"A Chansey." Ember said.

Rotom came out of her bag and scanned the Pokémon, "Chansey, the egg Pokémon. Chansey is a gentle and kind-hearted Pokémon that shares its nutritious eggs if it sees an injured Pokémon."

"Chansey Chanse, Chansey, Chanse. (Please place your Pokéballs, Pokémon and Pokémon Egg here.)" Chansey pointed to the stretcher cart.

"Okay." Ember placed her Pokéballs, Nova, and the Incubated Pokémon egg onto the cart.

"Chansey. (Thank you.)" Chansey pushed the cart away towards the treatment room.

"Is there anything else that I can help you with?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Can I please have room for the night." Ember replied.

"Of course," Nurse Joy handed a key that had the No.7 on it. "Here you go. Room 7 is just down the hall. Have a great day now."

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." Ember thanked her.

Ember walked over to the phones. She dialed her parents' number and waited for them to answer. Then her mom and dad appeared on screen.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" Ember greeted.

"[Hi Ember!]" They greeted.

"[How are you, dear?]" Kukui asked.